The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

forma question

dodorichard

Question

this might be a pretty obvious questions but here goes:

I want to forma some of my equipment and warframes, but some need more than one forma (more like 4 or 5). do i have to add them one at at time, rank to level 30 then add the next one, in other words having to rank the bloody thing to level 30 5 times to get forma 5? Or can I add all 5 forma at once and just level up once?

9 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

this might be a pretty obvious questions but here goes:

I want to forma some of my equipment and warframes, but some need more than one forma (more like 4 or 5). do i have to add them one at at time, rank to level 30 then add the next one, in other words having to rank the bloody thing to level 30 5 times to get forma 5? Or can I add all 5 forma at once and just level up once?

You must level it up to 30 each time you want to add a forma.

2 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

damn... i was afraid of that

see a lot of grinding in my future. but at the leveling counts towards Master Rank right?

Nope it doesnt count towards MR. You only get exp for your MR ONCE per Weapon/Warframe/Companion.

4 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

damn... i was afraid of that

see a lot of grinding in my future. but at the leveling counts towards Master Rank right?

Nope, only the first time you level a weapon/frame to 30 counts toward your MR.

If it counted for every time, we could probably have some MR35s or something high like that. 

Edited by PoisonHD

Just now, dodorichard said:

I thought my logic sounded too good to be true. Guess I will do a lot of Draco to level up faster then.

Remember, if you equip only the weapon your leveling, that weapon will gain more affinity then when you have everything else equipped. (Ex - All 3 weapons and a sentinel)