The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Me And The Guys In Council Chat.... [New Warframe Idea]Just Throwing Some Ideas Around When This Amazing Thing Happened. A Whole New Warframe And W

Fish_pit

Just throwing some ideas around when this amazing thing happened.

A whole new warframe and weapons dedicated to fish.

There would be swordfish swords with convulsion adding an electric eel to the blade. Blow-fish maces which deal poison damage and duel salmon. The charge attack would be something to marvel at and would do 3x damage when slapping the stalker.

There would be tuna can grenades and also the main weapon would be a Trident that fires electricity. 

Special abilities would include:

Tsunami - A powerful AoE that pushes enemies away from tenno and knocking them over.

Some sort of power that fills a targets lungs (or circuits) with water.

Cant think of any more for now.. Seahorse mount?

Maybe some sort of collaboration with volt, ember and frost to make powers even more devastating.

Maybe call it trouton or something. Trident sounds cool though.

YEAH!

lol a fish for a warframe? Are you not satisfied that we have chicken Ember?

And Rhino is done very well for being an animal-esque warframe, but fishes and other things I think would turn out just looking silly and awful imo. 

Cas in point: chicken Ember

We already have a frame whose powers are those of "water element" its called "Frost" unless you don't consider ice to be water.

Frost isn't necessarily frozen water based. ;)

It reinforces my belief that people shouldn't be able to buy influence with money. Yeah, a pipe dream, I know.

Trouton, I choose YOU! (throws pokeball).

Yes because this is a serious Idea. Seriously. 

It reinforces my belief that people shouldn't be able to buy influence with money. Yeah, a pipe dream, I know.

Trouton, I choose YOU! (throws pokeball).

Then what would you say should qualifications to be on the design council?

We already have a frame whose powers are those of "water element" its called "Frost" unless you don't consider ice to be water.

Oh no... they use the same base element... clearly they cannot differentiate the two.

Making someone blow up by super heating the moisture in their blood making them a walking Vapor bomb is no different from Freezing them solid... Same thing.