The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buzzkill+Jagged Edge

VexisPhil

Question

Ive recently gotten my hands on buzz kill and went to forma all my weps to exchange out jagged edge for buzzkill , When i was modding and leveling my dex sybaris , dex dakra and dex furis i realized that i could place both buzz kill and jagged edge at the same time therefore giving me a +210% slash , i was asking if this is worth putting in a extra 90% slash mod to obtain more slash and to take out a elemental mod ,weps like the scindo P , D Nikana , Orthos P etc Pls help

5 answers to this question

Well, the elemental damage will perform better on higher levels than slash (or pun/imp at that matter). If you were to put Jagged Edgle instead of 90% elemental mod, then no, it's not worth it.

I usually build my Orthos for reach and speed, prioritizing it over additional slash.

(Primed) Reach, Berserker, Fury, Pressure Point, 2 x 90% element, Buzzkill and Maiming Strike.

Nikana is a crit weapon therefore Blood Rush and Body Count are, well, I'm reluctant to say mandatory but certainly very, very important along with the speed mods. Plus elemental mods and mods increasing crit-related stats.

Can't help you with Scindo, I don't like it therefore don't use it.

Jagged edge is basically never worth slotting in over a 90% element and buzzkill is only for extreme slash weapons. Otherwise you should, again, use a 90% mod over that one.

Slash at most has 25% damage extra against flesh but a -50% against armor.

Single elements 50% highest advantage

But combos however have +75% damage advantage.

So while 210% slash may look nice a double element could easily outperform when using it against the correct enemy type

Edited by Airwolfen
added info