Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some weapons not giving MR exp [FIXED]

(PSN)sandman_br

Question

First, not a noob here. I know how MR works

I just noticed that latron and tiberon did NOT give any MR exp when leveling them for the first time. other weapons (burston, frago, etc.) gave me exp just fine.

Have you face similar problem? any clues? PS4, BTW

EDIT:

Here is how I checked. I had 4,704 to go in order to reach MR18. And I update tiberon for the first time ever from level 14 to 15 and checked my profile again. it should be 4,604, right? But it did not change.

EDIT 2: close the game updated it status and it's fine.

thank you!

Edited by (PS4)sandman_br
additional info

6 answers to this question

Not near PS4, but here is how I checked. I had 4,704 to go in order to reach MR18. And I update tiberon for the first time ever from level 14 to 15 and checked my profile again. it should be 4,604, right? But it did not change.

Edited by (PS4)sandman_br
fix MR

3 minutes ago, (PS4)sandman_br said:

Not near PS4, but here is how I checked. I had 4,704 to go in order to reach MR17. And I update tiberon for the first time ever from level 14 to 15 and checked my profile again. it should be 4,604, right? But it did not change.

are you sure you haven't ranked it to some degree yet? if you check your profile does it say you've ranked it

5 minutes ago, (PS4)sandman_br said:

Yes, i checked. It is not maxed out yet

if that's the case then take a few screenshots and submit a bug report if you have a friend see if they can replicate it to make sure it's actually a bug and not just some problem with your account if it's an account thing just contact support and they should be able to help you

Edited by -Amaterasu-
clarity