Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone know the EXACT in-game colors of Orthos Prime?

Ifeno

Question

I'm trying to figure out the exact default colors based on the in-game color options, but I can't seem to figure out what colors it uses.  Everything I try seems to be slightly off.  Does anyone know?

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Manyc said:

Did you try going into the accessories and copy weapon colors and then check which ones are selected on the palettes?

I have, but nothing seems to get highlighted when I do that.

17 minutes ago, ChronoEclipse said:

Do you have all the color palettes? If not, that may be your problem. You might also try switching the legacy palettes option on and off.

Wait, do you need to own a colour palette for a colour to appear highlighted when you use it? I feel as though I've seen a couple of default colours from palettes that I don't own be highlighted, but my memory might just be tricking me.

6 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Wait, do you need to own a colour palette for a colour to appear highlighted when you use it? I feel as though I've seen a couple of default colours from palettes that I don't own be highlighted, but my memory might just be tricking me.

Pretty sure. I'm told Nova Prime's energy color is in one of the palettes, but it's never been highlighted for me.