Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i want to Buy new Tennogen items (Not complaining about Plat)

trieuazn0

Question

5 answers to this question

There is a way around, some of the people did it and have a sort of a guide for it I am sure you can find it via search.

But the problem that I see is that you have to keep playing the Steam version even after the purchasing these items which is a bit annoying. There were times when I could not open up the game due to Steam derping out and not letting me go online.

42 minutes ago, Ognj said:

But the problem that I see is that you have to keep playing the Steam version even after the purchasing these items which is a bit annoying. There were times when I could not open up the game due to Steam derping out and not letting me go online.

What do you mean by steam derping out? I'm asking because as of now I have to use the non-steam version to even get the game to launch, and nobody seems to know what's wrong with it. As for having to keep playing the steam version, my mag knaita skin works just fine on the non-steam copy, I just can't preview or buy any new tennogen skins.

42 minutes ago, OG_DragonSkllzz said:

What do you mean by steam derping out? I'm asking because as of now I have to use the non-steam version to even get the game to launch, and nobody seems to know what's wrong with it. As for having to keep playing the steam version, my mag knaita skin works just fine on the non-steam copy, I just can't preview or buy any new tennogen skins.

I just mean, sometimes when I want to launch steam it can't. And needs to go to offline mode or to retry the connection ( it could be due to maintenance and stuff ), but I don't have anything that great on steam so i just stick to non-steam version of WF.

But hey it is at least nice to know that you keep the skins that you buy and can use the non steam version. Then I might guess that doesn't work for Rubedo and Phased sets?

Just checked and I can open the Steam, so idk why is there a problem with you launching the game, I might try steam version again just to try to log in via steam.

Edited by Ognj

Damn, I thought I'd finally found someone with the same issue as me, guess I'll delete local content once more, manually delete all the rest and then reinstall for the third time. (Verified cache via steam already(because I can't start the steam wf launcher), deleted old temp files, reinstallex twice, restarted pc in between, tried launching manually, etc. Nothing worked)

Not sure about phased and rubedo skins, if you've added them to the account already they should be fine but I don't know for sure.