Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worvern Scar here

WorvernScar

Hello everyone,

I'm Worvern Scar and I"m glad to finally have the time to start getting into Warframe. I knew about this game for a very long time and a friend of mine actually plays it very actively.  I played it a couple times in the past but just recently a few days ago decided to spend some time and really get into the game itself.  I still got some learning to do, heck I'm still stuck with my starting character, Excalibur, but down road I'm excited to see what this game truly has to offer.  

Welcome to the game and forums, Worvern Scar. 

The use of the forums should be of second nature... Here you can recruit, ask question and even contribute some ideas you might have. Please also be sure to read the posting guidelines and so on for these will guarantee a long lasting and enjoyable stay here!

Happy Hunting, Tenno!

Welcome Worven!

Enjoy the journey and take it one step at a time.  The forums can point you to many places outside the game for details about meta of frames and weapons, Wki articles to help you farm more effectively, and general fan sites that help you be more engaged into the community.

Warm Regards,

WindHorse :: Quantum Entanglement