Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Forum Game] Assassinate The Person Above You (REDUX)

Agent_Maine

33 minutes ago, Psychotoxin said:

I assasinate Warriorrogue by turning him into Roguewarrior

I raise back from my countless deaths and asassinate Psychotoxin by filling his/her lungs with Neurotoxin.

Oh how we laughed and laughed, e͌̓x̺͇̦͜c̹͇̯͕̄̏̎ě̫̮͚ͣ͛ͧ͝p̝͕̫̗ͥ͊̾tͫͩͯ͐͝ ͪ̓̑̄҉͉I̸͐ͣ̌̚ ̻̣͢w͈̗̪̝͉͍̔̚a̲̙̹̤͜ṡ̎̊ͫ̕n̥̝̉̄ͣͦ̿ͅ'̛͖̫͍̑ͅt̜͕̬͒̊ͣͯ̊͆̅ ̣͉̉̋̓̌lͩͪͣả̟̱͉̮u̫̬̳̞̥ͪ̓̀̑̂g̵̭̩̙̎͊̚h̺̼̬́̾̄̌̍ͦi̞̔̃͒ͫn͉̊̔g̫̞͍̬̈́.

I assassinate Pokeyoface by Poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her Poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her Poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her Poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her by Poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her Poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her Poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her Poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her and poking him or her You expected me to keep going didn't you

1 hour ago, pokeyoface said:

I assassinate Icp by laughing maniacally directly in his ears...... until he dies.

Thanks for adding another voice to the voices-in-my-head collection

The Manic already gave me a voice sample though.

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Time out time out! What on earth is a liquid german? Oh mein gott!!

You take a German and a blender and blend him. Whatever you get out is liquid german.

Icp is assassinated by blender

15 hours ago, ninja234 said:

I assassinate ArnnFrost by EATING HIS SOUL

(evil laughter)

I assassinated Ninja234 from the inside using the cursed soul of mine, taking over his body, ripping off the skin and applying my old skin and costume via demonic powers .... never try to eat a demon xD