Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should You Be Able To Buy Resources?

MACIS

then it will be a buy to have/win game

You'd still have to get the creds to buy the resources.

If Neurodes/Control Modules/Sensors were 25k credits per, you'd still have to come up with the 25k credits.

How do you do this?

You'd have to do missions. But instead of the "GAAAAAH I killed Hyena AGAIN and he dropped stupid nano spores/ferrite/fieldron", it'd be "I know I'll get my Module within 10 runs, because I can just buy it outright if it doesn't drop".

That, and maybe we get tired of doing Psamathe again and again and again and again and again.

I would rather see a trade system. Maybe not between players but you could something like, hey I've got 350 salvage, maybe I can trade that for 250 alloy plate. Ect. Credits are really really plentiful for those that have been playing a while so basically for the a material store to have any sort of balance, things would have to be extremely expensive.

i wouldn't really want to buy them.

perhaps being able to craft the more rare stuff with the more common stuff for people who are a bit burnt out on boss runs would be nice, since that's on a timer, can only be done one at a time, and requires blueprints and whatnot.

I can see a "Resource Raid" alert thing that gives you a ton of resources, or a "Resource Cache" You can purchase with platinum. It would probably be something like the mod packs with various types of resources or quantity if they do make any sort of system that lets you purchase resources.

There better not be nothing but ferrite on those packs then. At least one or two rare materials should be GUARANTEED. And their price should be reasonable. :P

no i don't want to buy them id rather grind for them

Well some of us who spent hundreds of hours on this game grow tired of grinding.

Also i don't mean to be rude but your selfish comment leaves me no choice.

Who the f cares about what you want to do ?

There better not be nothing but ferrite on those packs then. At least one or two rare materials should be GUARANTEED. And their price should be reasonable. :P

With 5 k requirement on everything now i'd be fine with packs with just ferrite.