The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[03/25/2016] |All Platforms| Connectivy Issues - Goof Friday (but not for Warframe?)

CalledandChosen

I don't think it's a DDoS (Unless DE confirmed it) it is Good Friday and in the UK at least I believe everyone's break has started, and baro is also coming today. I think there is too many people for the server to handle. I'm not a tech geek or anything so I might be 100% wrong

1 minute ago, Meliorism said:

I don't think it's a DDoS (Unless DE confirmed it) it is Good Friday and in the UK at least I believe everyone's break has started, and baro is also coming today. I think there is too many people for the server to handle. I'm not a tech geek or anything so I might be 100% wrong

Tenno - we're working on mitigating our server interruptions. These are a continued result of DDoS attacks.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)xHitmanx375 said:

i'm so tired of this S#&$ DE fix your "awesome" servers its pathetic how much error messages i got over the last 3 weeks ... 

Its not DE's fault if they're getting Ddos'd. Its like blaming someone for getting assaulted and sucking at self-defense.

Locking to preserve for official Updates only. Too much derailing and non-constructive back and forth between players. We're all quite frustrated of course, but we're keeping a productive mindset to work through and find more effective solutions for DDoS attacks.