Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[03/25/2016] |All Platforms| Connectivy Issues - Goof Friday (but not for Warframe?)

CalledandChosen

3 minutes ago, UtopianGaming21 said:

Just change my password 5 times *click on fourms*

Forgot password.

This is for new people , do not rush to change or recover your password,  as this happens from time to time with the game, just a heads up.

3 minutes ago, Zoshiro_ said:

guys... what is this is intentional? and this is the manifestation of that infected mass on the ship? What if the infestation is interfering with the tenno?

I'm fairly sure that DE likes staying in business, so no, it's not intentional.

i was changing my tonkor build to go get the ivara helmet from the alert, after changing to config B got logged out, then after several atempts to log in i played the alert with 2 mins before it ended. after doing the alert, "could not update account information", after retrying endless time i got to the landing craft and on mission rewards there was no ivara helmet, after 1 min of warframe freezes i got the helmet on my missions results. The game is working fine now, just did a deception and it went ok.

Following current reports for all platforms.

I can't do anything except tell you that the situation will be known by DE as soon as they get to their office (my bad, day off, so "as soon as I see one of them via their preferred chatting platform"), if the problems persist. DE never sleeps. DE never forgets. DE is always watching. Be prepared. SoonTM.

Be patient, Tenno, and have a good day!

Warframe used to be a great  game now DE can't figure out how to avoid DDos attacks. thank god I just can login for login reward. See you in U19 new frame should have DDos attack ability to jam enemy ability for a period of time !  

Just couldn't update my account and lost rewards after a mission....
not this again....

Edit: Baro is coming back in 3hrs... and this starts again? REALLY?... Its like every time he comes around now...

Edited by Ace_Kayo