Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ore Gaze

Question

So when I'm using this and have it maxed but when I'm turning things fully to stone it only makes the scanned icon pop up on some of the enemies and not all of them. Does the scanner part of this mod have a set number that it can scan at one time or am I just doing something wrong? I'm making sure that I am turning them fully to stone. Mind you I'm using petrify once I have 10+ victims clustered together.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ore_Gaze

7 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Nesit1 said:

As I understand it works like regular scanner. It won't scan if you have full codex entry of this enemy.

Well I never really scan anything enough to fill any of the entries, so that isn't the problem.

3 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

Do you have scanner charges equipped? I'm not sure if the Augment requires scanner charges but that might be the case.

I don't have them equiped but it still scans them. They don't really explain how the scanning with this mod works

5 hours ago, Insizer said:

Which enemies are not scanning?

Not sure. If I have a crowd of them and turn them all to stone when they're in a big cluster, some get scanned and others don't. Sometimes I scan a lancer/charger/crewman but it won't scan another of the same type maybe4-5ft away from it, but it will scan another of the same type a few feet away in another direction. It kind of goes off at random, but that may just be that I don't know exactly how the scanning is supposed to work

4 hours ago, SigmaLambdaOmega said:

Not sure. If I have a crowd of them and turn them all to stone when they're in a big cluster, some get scanned and others don't. Sometimes I scan a lancer/charger/crewman but it won't scan another of the same type maybe4-5ft away from it, but it will scan another of the same type a few feet away in another direction. It kind of goes off at random, but that may just be that I don't know exactly how the scanning is supposed to work

I only asked because some units just won't petrify no matter how long you stare at them. I honestly don't know what is going on, I don't use them, nor Atlas in general.

1 hour ago, Insizer said:

I only asked because some units just won't petrify no matter how long you stare at them. I honestly don't know what is going on, I don't use them, nor Atlas in general.

Well it says that you can't fully petrify a heavy unit, but i am pretty sure that if i just stare at them for a few seconds and then stop using the ability and they are still just frozen there for 10+ seconds, they have been petrified. IDK, maybe somebody more knowledgeable will explain all of this, because as of right now its just a foggy mess.