Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading 101

(PSN)LeBlingKing

Question

3 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

I know how to trade prime stuff on relays, etc. But how do you sale stuff that isn't prime? Like say, Ember blueprints. 

Sadly the Nezha is the only non-prime warframe that has tradeable parts atm, this means all other frames and their respected parts have to be farmed by the players themselves 

If you need more information, the Wiki page outlines it pretty well :) http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Trade_System

hopefully it helps

Edited by Eggplants

10 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

I know how to trade prime stuff on relays, etc. But how do you sale stuff that isn't prime? Like say, Ember blueprints. 

Ember non prime ???

You cant...., the only non prime stuff can be traded are Syndi Stuff - Sortie Stuff - Imprint - Mod

For Framae you can only trade Nezha (coz their part are sortie stuff)

37 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Check Eggplants post.

Just to add that, think about it, non-primes are easy to obtain by anyone, just to kill a boss, rise and repeat, excess of blueprints for those are only good as extra credits (pretty awesome for new players). Also the only thing it would be used, if possible to trade, would be to scam newbie players.

Nezha is an exception just because it comes from Sortie, nothing else.