Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valha's Fan Doodles. Update 11/4/'13 Super Sketchy Hawkframe

ValhaHazred

Trantuala-mech Hek,

and pregnant, terra-forming Trinity. 

What have you done Val! D: 

(Nice to see your form and figure improving though, keep up the sketchy sketchy ^-^ ) 

Edited by 11.11.11

That Captin Vurrr's Face LOL I just died!! WIN WIN WIN!!!!!

Why thanks, Yui, that means alot coming from you! Especially since I just knocked your crush's tooth out :P

Good eh? I reckon if he keeps this up, we might have two Warframe comedy regulars around these parts.

I don't know how regular I'll be, but I'll do more when the mood strikes me/ I think of something funny that Yui doesn't beat me to.

GET THIS MAN INTO THE DESIGN COUNCIL!QUICK DE!

I'm in the council. We just make basic suggestions when DE asks, and then vote on the results. We also get to see previews of stuff they're working on. It's not quite as fantastical as I thought it would be. Still worth it I think.

I was asked to draw a Ghost Warframe for https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/88484-new-warframe-concept-geist-the-tenno-ghost/, but I'm sharing it here too and giving it my own name and skill set. When I think of some. Ghost is kind of a difficult theme to work from without being redundant with existing Frames.

Eidolon

drr6.jpg

fqgn.jpg

Note: Although I have drawn it's face blank the Eidolon has shifting patterns of energy drifting across it's visage. I tried with shading and markers but it looked ugly :P

Edited by ValhaHazred

Damn right! I'll take a sleek lightly muscled guy over a beefcake any day.

Beefcake guys are gross....just saying. >_> 

Eidolon

Note: Although I have drawn it's face blank the Eidolon has shifting patterns of energy drifting across it's visage. I tried with shading and markers but it looked ugly :P

Hey look! It's Eidolon Auditore De Firenze! 

Edited by 11.11.11

I have never played one of those. The pirate one looked kind of interesting but I never got around to it.

^_^ I wasn't trying to detract from your awesome design or anything, they just share some commonalities which sprang straight to the front of my mind when I saw your sketch.

See?

ACB_Ezio_render.png

Not that that's a bad thing. I love Assassins Creed's costuming, a warframe with that renaissancy style would quickly become a favourite of mine I suspect :P 

Also digging those Aladin pants - goodness knows Ember needs some competition :D

Funny you should mention that. The thought process went "ghosts don't have legs, what should they look like? Hmmmmm, hey! Genie from Aladdin had the ghost vapour tail sometimes and harem pants when he had legs! HAREM PANTS ITS PERFECT!"

Clergy of the Cleansing Sun (fire), Clergy of the Long Cold Sleep (cryo), Clergy of the Machina Vitea (lightning), Clergy of the Molecular Devourer (toxin)

Corpus heavy unit with a bubble shield (like a mix between snowglobe and regular shields, possibly available as a mod for us)

Instead of guns they have psuedo warframe abilities based on their research into Orokin void technology.

The lesser Corpus would cluster inside the bubbles to act as bodyguards for the Clergy, while they throw deadly balls of plasma, lightning, cryofluid and toxin at us!

htmh.jpg

design elements: I went for a business suit mixed with a priest's frock, along with cybernetic moa legs for a devilish/satyric edge. The shapes are triangular, which lends a predatory edge to the design. I like how the robe kinda looks like a business skirt, giving the Clergy an ambiguous gender.

Their vestment would change colour depending on Element. Yellow, light blue, purple, and green.

Deacons, a rare omni-elemental Clergy, get white vestments.

edit: Originally posted in this thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/96733-alternate-and-new-faction-designs/

Edited by ValhaHazred

Clergy of the Cleansing Sun (fire), Clergy of the Long Cold Sleep (cryo), Clergy of the Machina Vitea (lightning), Clergy of the Molecular Devourer (toxin)

Corpus heavy unit with a bubble shield (like a mix between snowglobe and regular shields, possibly available as a mod for us)

Instead of guns they have psuedo warframe abilities based on their research into Orokin void technology.

The lesser Corpus would cluster inside the bubbles to act as bodyguards for the Clergy, while they throw deadly balls of plasma, lightning, cryofluid and toxin at us!

htmh.jpg

design elements: I went for a business suit mixed with a priest's frock, along with cybernetic moa legs for a devilish/satyric edge. The shapes are triangular, which lends a predatory edge to the design. I like how the robe kinda looks like a business skirt, giving the Clergy an ambiguous gender.

Their vestment would change colour depending on Element. (Yellow, light blue, purple, green)

May the all Father watch over you as you voyage into the Sol Lit sea

Deacon would be the better term though

Edited by FrostWolf

May the Orokin watch over you as you voyage into the Sol Lit sea.

Deacon would be the better term though

FTFY :P

Hmmm, maybe there could be several kinds of Clergy?

Lvl 1-20 Desciples: Their abilities take the form of projected energy balls, with variants based on element.

Fire: Homing and explosive

Lightning: The lighning ball shoots lightning at nearby Tenno

Cryo: Slows

Acid: Ignores shields.

Lvl 21-60 Acolyte: In addition to their projectiles, their shields are elemetal, damaging you if you try to pass through it and creating an Elemental Nova when downed. The shields are also highly resistant to attacks of the same type.

Lvl 61+ Master: They can cast a Nova at anytime, not just when their bubble shields are downed.

Deacon: a rare type that appears 10 levels higher than the average Clergy in that area and can cast any Energy ball and Nova, and the shield will adapt. If shot with Acrid it turns to Toxin and so on.

Edited by ValhaHazred

FTFY :P

Hmmm, maybe there could be several kinds of Clergy?

Lvl 1-20 Desciples: Their abilities take the form of projected energy balls, with variants based on element.

Fire: Homing and explosive

Lightning: The lighning ball shoots lightning at nearby Tenno

Cryo: Slows

Acid: Ignores shields.

Lvl 21-60 Acolyte: In addition to their projectiles, their shields are elemetal, damaging you if you try to pass through it and creating an Elemental Nova when downed. The shields are also highly resistant to attacks of the same type.

Lvl 61+ Master: They can cast a Nova at anytime, not just when their bubble shields are downed.

Deacon: a rare type that appears 10 levels higher than the average Clergy in that area and can cast any Energy ball and Nova, and the shield will adapt. If shot with Acrid it turns to Toxin and so on.

That'll work