Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

akio16

Question

8 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, akio16 said:

pleople afk

Trust me, you are going to have to deal with them pretty often later on...and sometimes when they come back, you're the one who takes the blame if anything goes wrong. I got reported for keeping a whole bunch of AFK alive and they got my kubrows' names changed (one of them reported my kubrows) So watch out for those salty, toxic and childish AFKs.

i was doing the defence sortie just now and some guy was afk i manage to deal with 6 waves but ended up dead after that and he ddint kill a single 1 he was just afk on the top of a building and i got tired of getting people like that, dont wanna carry others anymore

23 minutes ago, RideaTear said:

You can do it in game. Go to esc-communication-friends-view recent players. Click on their name and you will see the option to report. If you haven't actually played a game with them you may have to use the above poster's method.

and ingame dont show the report for afk

8 minutes ago, akio16 said:

and ingame dont show the report for afk

I guess AFK isn't a reportable offence to them. It seems like only the more serious offences are reportable. My guess is that if you could report for AFK they would be flooded with reports and more serous matters wouldn't get the correct attention. My advice is to try and play sorties with your clan members. They are less likely to go AFK since you will have future contact with them.