Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help for a Newbie

LordZaihum

Question

5 answers to this question

First of all, welcome back. Yeah, it's been changed a bunch, mostly for the better. I'd post my newbie inquiries in Players helping players if I were you, for future reference.

Credits can be spent on all sorts of things on the Market that you need, or on fusing mods etc.

You can contact me in-game if you need any help.

Like the person above said, use it to upgrade your mods (edit. fusing uses other mods but it also cost credits), also buy the blueprints of weapon which uses materials that you can get on whatevver planet you have unlocked atm

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

Thank you Saske92 and my apologies for using the wrong tab. 

26 minutes ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

First of all, welcome back. Yeah, it's been changed a bunch, mostly for the better. I'd post my newbie inquiries in Players helping players if I were you, for future reference.

Credits can be spent on all sorts of things on the Market that you need, or on fusing mods etc.

You can contact me in-game if you need any help.

Well, I'm currently using the DEX set, and I love it so much I sold my starting gear. 

I've been fusing mods, but I'm wondering if I can upgrade them with credits. If not, the only good option for me atm is to buy that Sentinel Diagram. 

5 minutes ago, LordZaihum said:

Thank you Saske92 and my apologies for using the wrong tab. 

Well, I'm currently using the DEX set, and I love it so much I sold my starting gear. 

I've been fusing mods, but I'm wondering if I can upgrade them with credits. If not, the only good option for me atm is to buy that Sentinel Diagram. 

you should have kept your starting gear for mastery D:.

also your very lucky to have come during the anniversary, you got some amazing weapons :D