The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Corpus Rare/Reinforced Container doesn't drop any Mantis part

Gabbynaru

As the title says, the corpus rare or reinforced containers are not dropping any Mantis part. No Fuselage, no nothing. I had 2 Rare containers spawn today, and I've been searching for the Fuselage for at least 1 month now, and counted at least 10 Rare containers and 1 Reinforced container in this period. None of them dropped the Fuselage. Yet whenever I run into an Orokin Rare/Reinforced or Grineer Rare/Reinforced, they always drop their respective Mantis parts.

The wiki doesn't specify if the Mantis parts are guaranteed or not, but, based on the other two faction containers, I figured they must be, since I always get Mantis parts from them. Which, in turn, means this one is bugged, right? Please tell me that's the case, cause it's really starting to get on my nerves that I don't get that Fuselage...

I got one recently but dont know which one it was or how i got it my carrier picked it up some how.

but the parts have a really low percentage of drop rate. Also you might want to try the moon if you have it unlocked there is a place where a rare orokin container spawns but dont know what the chances are of getting the part of if its in the drop table for the level.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/03/2016 at 1:17 PM, TrueHawkEye said:

I got one recently but dont know which one it was or how i got it my carrier picked it up some how.

but the parts have a really low percentage of drop rate. Also you might want to try the moon if you have it unlocked there is a place where a rare orokin container spawns but dont know what the chances are of getting the part of if its in the drop table for the level.

Each type has one type of part. No point farming for orokin cans if he needs the fuselage.

I'm in the same situation. Need fuselage, no luck. And for the last week I haven't even managed to find a corpus rare at all. It's like they know I'm looking for them. Probably the same algorithm that sends stalker when you're using new weapons.

Again no fuselage today. And with DE you simply can't tell if it's bad luck or another one in a neverending parade of drop table screwups.

Chesa not being breedable, Acolyte not dropping a rare mod, and Mantis parts not dropping at all.

interestingly enough, I got two different kinds of mantis parts from the Grineer cache one to two weeks ago, so it's possible that they accidentally moved the fuselage there. If you have the rare containers scanned, check to see if the mantis part is still listed in their table.

there is a 90+% probability that reinforced corpus containers have NO  mantis parts in it and i would personally date this WAAAAAY back to when Grineer containers held them (mostly in LoR), but then got "accidentally swapped" with corpus drops, but Grineer Fusalege i believe simply "Missed in Action". Just like many other things like Chesa Eggs, Stalker bp droprates, WAr parts and other things that we learned from Reddit :) 

Another corpus rare, and again no mantis part. I've stopped trying to farm for them now. Screw this.

Also DE, if you're reading this. I'm NOT buying the mantis. Just so you know. No matter how you artificially weigh the drop tables. It ain't happening.

from what i've read on reddit it has a 30% chance to drop the bp, so perhaps u are truly unlucky ~_~ (what u basically need is a confirmation from other players whether something drops from corpus containers or not, so u might want to try players helping players forum, but no one really cares about searching for containers and their spawn chance is quite low, so u prolly won't get a lot of feedback). Basically, because DE has a history of screwing up repeatedly with drop tables and the game performs quite poorly when it comes to explanations and available information (also DE's fault and their "encrypt everything approach" makes this a cat n mouse game between Devs and Dataminers), we don't really possess any real capability to confirm or deny something, outside out of our personal experience. 

Also the reason why "Stealth nerfs" threads are quite popular, since any negative change without mentioning in patch-notes makes u look like a shady character who tries to creep into the game with his "vision", without causing a major backlash from the community.

9 hours ago, b0_on said:

from what i've read on reddit it has a 30% chance to drop the bp, so perhaps u are truly unlucky ~_~

Yeah that's what I figured last time, when I personally threw 60+ frozen non-Chesa kubrow out of my airlock.

DE has lost the right to receive the benefit of the doubt from me.

I've found probably 12-15 Corpus rare containers since the Mantis was released without getting the fuselage. It's rapidly moving from a "bad luck" scenario to a "bad coding" one in my opinion.

All I ask is that the epileptic chimpanzee who codes the drop tables at DE checks their work.

I can confirm that the Rare Corpus Container does in fact drop the mantis part. 

Just ran a mission and carrier picked it up when i destroyed it.

I hate to say it but you sir are just extremely unlucky.

Edited by TheSimplist