Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is something we Should've had for a while

TheRaidNade

Cant say I knew of the person, but obviously condolences to friends and family.

I suppose that as a possible compromise, given that there are a number of spaces in the relay for additional rooms, the Mercury relay could have a room of Remembrance, a little like some of the zen gardens in the dojo. A room for meditation and consideration of all our dead, not just the one tenno. Lost tenno, lost relays or even those we 've lost in real life. It probably wont be visited very often by most tenno, but as a seperate room that choice would be up to you.

Edited by Grimlar

Going to be closing this down. 

Although it's unfortunate, it's not really realistic (as many have pointed out) to have a memorial for one specific player. 

A lot of people play Warframe. Like a lot a lot. As painful as it is to acknowledge it, the truth is that there may be active players who pass away for any number of reasons. This is likely not the first time nor might it be the last, but in either case it would be unfair to any other player who passed away to grant one specific player who passed away a memorial in game... And it wouldn't be practical to create additional memorials for each player who passed away.

I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with the loss of another person, but a request like this is not reasonable. The relays are a social space for fun and connecting with other players, turning them into a mortuary for a single person would not be a good thing. They have already been honored on a prime time episode.