Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Upgrade

OGPlebian

Question

3 answers to this question

You should be able to run it pretty well. I spend some of my time playing on a computer with a Radeon HD 6670 and an AMD A6-3620 when I can't access my newer build. It can run the game with a consistent 30-40 FPS. You should easily be able to maintain 60+ FPS on high or maxed settings.

your Spreadsheet is extremely annoying because you can't read any of the cells.
Pls4x87.png

i'll select each Cell so i can read it in the Cell specific box, but i shouldn't have to. please learn to adjust Cell size.

those components are acceptable. the Processor will do okay for the time being if you can manage to Overclock it on that Motherboard (which is not a sure thing, Chipset features are very important to pay attention to, there's very good reasons on Consumer Sockets that Motherboards range from ~45 all the way up to ~$180).
if you want to replace that Processor in the future with an Unlocked, Overclocking designed Processor (G3258 is an Overclocking designed Processor too though), you should really invest more into your Motherboard. for longevity and reliability.

here is an example of a Motherboard that makes absolute sure that you won't run into any issues with your Processors.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128727

- - - - - 

everything else is acceptable. that Power Supply isn't too far above the grenade Tier grade... but i guess it'll be okay.
if you plan on using the Power Supply you already have, just note that ~500W continuous power minimum for the components you plan on having in the future, and you need atleast 25 Amps (call it 30 to be safe) on the +12v Rail(s) to feed the GPU.
which can be found from the sticker on the side of a Power Supply / the box it came in / documentation on website and Manual, Et Cetera.