Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Login Rewards

XCodes

Seriously, this system is really badly implemented. First off, you should just go by calendar days instead of whatever 2X-hour delay since the last reward.  Sure, it means that maybe someone can play only 3-4 times per week and get 7 rewards, but is that really that big of a deal? I have played this game every day for almost 2 weeks, now, and I've been hoping to finally start collecting the occasional potato or forma blueprint (I really need them to get my gear up to the next level).  I log in not 5 minutes ago and find I got kicked back down to the 1st tier of rewards, which is bad enough, but then on top of that my reward is... a cupon for Platinum?  This is NOT a reward!  Even if I had unlimited money to spend, I would NEVER go into the shop every day to spend $8 on Platinum just because I had a cupon, I'd wait and occasionaly buy the larger economy packages.

Warframe is an awesome game. Just rely on the game being awesome to generate money, because it will. If you want to prompt people to buy platinum, do a weekend sale every once-and-a-while.  Putting platinum cupons in the daily login rewards is just obnoxious.

Stop complaining over something they started up out of requests from the community. As well, you weren't knocked down to Day 1, its simply how it works, every few days you'll be given a coupon for discounted plat if you wish to use it, its on its own Table for hand-outs, same as normal daily log-in loot is on another Table. Tomorrow when you log in you'll be back on Day 7 rewards, Day 1 is just how it appears when Discounts are given as its still a new feature not fully worked out. 

Edited by Masu.Buu

Stop complaining over something they started up out of requests from the community. As well, you weren't knocked down to Day 1, its simply how it works, every few days you'll be given a coupon for discounted plat if you wish to use it, its on its own Table for hand-outs, same as normal daily log-in loot is on another Table. Tomorrow when you log in you'll be back on Day 7 rewards, Day 1 is just how it appears when Discounts are given as its still a new feature not fully worked out. 

If it's back to day 7 tomorrow, I'll stop complaining.

Seriously, this system is really badly implemented. First off, you should just go by calendar days instead of whatever 2X-hour delay since the last reward.  Sure, it means that maybe someone can play only 3-4 times per week and get 7 rewards, but is that really that big of a deal? I have played this game every day for almost 2 weeks, now, and I've been hoping to finally start collecting the occasional potato or forma blueprint (I really need them to get my gear up to the next level).  I log in not 5 minutes ago and find I got kicked back down to the 1st tier of rewards, which is bad enough, but then on top of that my reward is... a cupon for Platinum?  This is NOT a reward!  Even if I had unlimited money to spend, I would NEVER go into the shop every day to spend $8 on Platinum just because I had a cupon, I'd wait and occasionaly buy the larger economy packages.

Warframe is an awesome game. Just rely on the game being awesome to generate money, because it will. If you want to prompt people to buy platinum, do a weekend sale every once-and-a-while.  Putting platinum cupons in the daily login rewards is just obnoxious.

Uh, dude, login rewards are reset at midnight GMT on the dot. I know because it's at 8pm in my time zone and I'm literally waiitng for them.

And no, you didn't lose your tier, apparently if you get chosen for a discount reward it'll use a different roulette (since the discount can range up from 20%) so it'll naturally appear as 'tier 1' on that roulette. You'll be fine tomorrow.

You know, you and people like you need to wait a bit before complaining. Observe, research, think.

Plus, you'd've prolly gotten suit XP or credits or something equally crappy so who cares.

Oh, and cupons have no value.  Calling them "free" is kind of a joke.

My intangible item received without effort or cost on my part sucks! Gimme a new one!

Everyone's heard "never look a gift horse in the mouth." You're getting it at no cost, no strings attached. Nitpicking over it is distasteful and rude.

itll go back to being 7 days tomorrow, it happened to me the other day and the next day i was back at 7 days s

Completely sure? Because I just logged in for my daily reward and it said I was on day 1. I was about to send a bug report, but if you say It'll come back to normal again tomorrow, i think I'll wait.

It can be a minor bug (discounts included in 7-days-reward table but are not showing correctly) or, less probable, something like that at a fixed amount of time, you get a plat discount outside of normal reward table.

Edited by Kachocalvo

The only issues I have with the login rewards is them resetting your progress and the fact that you can get something (weapon/frame XP) that is literally useless. Otherwise it's hard to complain about free stuff, even really minor free stuff like money.

Completely sure? Because I just logged in for my daily reward and it said I was on day 1. I was about to send a bug report, but if you say It'll come back to normal again tomorrow, i think I'll wait.

It can be a minor bug (discounts included in 7-days-reward table but are not showing correctly) or, less probable, something like that at a fixed amount of time, you get a plat discount outside of normal reward table.

Fairly sure it's because discounts are on their own roulette. It fixed itself the next day in my case.