Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something that happens way too often in E:D

Stoner

4 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I never heard of this game before :|

It's probably the best space combat sim out there, about the rest though... not sure. It gets boring fast if you're not the space sim guy. And even when you are, it still gets boring. 

2 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

It's probably the best space combat sim out there, about the rest though... not sure. It gets boring fast if you're not the space sim guy. And even when you are, it still gets boring. 

Lies, if it is the best space combat sim out there then the ship would be pointy rockets that are firing each other with railguns, missiles, and lasers from several hundreds of kilometers apart.

4 minutes ago, Icpmcp said:

Why would you fly in a sidewinder ?

Use a Cutter and boost into that Anaconda properly please.

A method to stop things like these from happening would be playing solo mode.

That is no sidewinder bud, it's a cobra Mk3. And playing solo mode feels to empty imo.

People that plays this game online should know that green means in and red means out >_<

4 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

That is no sidewinder bud, it's a cobra Mk3. And playing solo mode feels to empty imo.

People that plays this game online should know that green means in and red means out >_<

Oh. Sorry. I can't tell the difference between those two :P

Never played a Cobra.

Just now, Icpmcp said:

Oh. Sorry. I can't tell the difference between those two :P

Never played a Cobra.

No worries! It's a pretty cheap and good ship if you ask me. Very versatile too. I sold it for an Asp now and i miss it a little :/

Just now, Stoner74 said:

No worries! It's a pretty cheap and good ship if you ask me. Very versatile too. I sold it for an Asp now and i miss it a little :/

When I started playing(shortly after the 1.3 update) I grinded myself some credits to get myself an Diamondback then an Asp and finally an Anaconda.

Now im sitting in some station grinding rep to get myself a Cutter. Pretty boring sometimes.

Sad though that my method of credit grinding stopped working after patch that came along with the release of Horizons ;-;

Not to say that I don't have any money now. I'm still sitting on something close to a billion.