Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moon Speed Test

ShabDez

Question

Finally I made it through the endurance test and only find out, that there is no way for me to pass the speed test. I checked all videos and sorted out every kind of information about it, but nothing works out for me. I´ve tried rushing through the 2 hallways with Loki, Rhino (Iron Skin), Valkyr (hysteriaI), Nova (portals), Volt (speed) and Limbo (rift walk). 2 times I actually managed to reach the end of both ways without being blocked by one of the closing doors, but the plates at the end were already inactive and the exit door open. I don´t understand how this is possible as I´ve seen videos showing successful runs with doors closed on the way and the player being forced to wait for it to reopen.

My last hope was shooting an navigator arrow with Ivara but the doors close faster then the arrow flies.

And I did not trgger the plates with syndicate weapons or warframe abilities before starting the test.

If you have any advice other then "run faster", please let me know.

4 answers to this question

I've done it a few times before one of the more recent updates without a problem. Even if the doors closed they would re-open and I was able to shoot the plate and run out casually. I then tried it more recently and have had the same problem you are describing. I was able to shoot the first plate without a problem but the second plate was turned around by the time I got there. They seem change the moon missions frequently without putting them in patch notes. Another thing that was changed is the 3rd vault on Pavlov. You used to be able to shoot the simon says puzzle multiple times if you forgot the pattern but now you must step on the wrong button in order to reset. Again, no patch notes for that (I've looked through multiple update logs and couldn't find any). My guess is they changed something about the speed test.

There are multiple possible problems.

Firstly, if any of these plates are activated at any point before you activate the run, you will not be able to finish it, as the plate will remain inactive.

Secondly, syndicate procs activate all plates in the area.

I've done the challenge about seven times and haven't come across the problem without having someone proc a syndicate weapon or try to cheat the test before it was even started.