Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grimgar Of Fantsy And Ash [Anime]

Ibro156

So I just finished the Grimgar. After watching Sword of Art Online, it was actually pretty. The characters fault like humans which had their own personal flaws and issues to deal with. The characters are basically trying to survive a world they enter and know nothing about and it's kill or be killed. They just livienh the moment and trying not to get themselves killed. Their is weight in the fight scenes at start till the end of the season. Like the tank is not going to be as fast as the rogue with a dagger or as efficient as a Mag, for example.The pacing is a bit slow at the beginning, but it's gets better more you get into the anime. The animation is beautifully done well, and the music is pretty awesome. I would suggest this to anyone who doesn't mind slow pace at the beginning and more into character interactions. Also think their was about 12 episodes for this season. Am not 100% sure, but I think theres going to be a second season, which am hoping for.

All good Animes end after 12 episodes to be sold as Manga only because Mangas are more expensive than Anime in japan.... lets hope that they sell well to make another anime season because thats how it works xD Take a look at .hack// and No game no life, I'm sure you'd like them especially No Game No Life because the main characters are mindfuck experts xP