The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

52 minutes ago, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

Ivara is one of my favorite frames, so the Okopipi unmasked art gets a 9/10 (not enough blue) from me. Also, I AM BACK!!!!! I MISSED YOU MY SWEET COMPUTER!!!

i cant make her entirely blue, the color makes her white on legs down ..not sure why or she would be all blue xD

also welcome back

On 30.3.2016. at 7:13 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Black Chancery +  [8/7]

Okopipi Unmasked (ribit) 

(okopipi means Blue dart frog in the native language were its found, i named my ivara build that, it also uses toxic flight )

CpQ415sUIAEqfEy.jpg:large

Oh my god, it's amazing! I love the pose. I wish I could draw something like this <3

4 hours ago, heskaroid said:

the grineer are incapable of loving each others so realistically they would be good friends

Oh come on its fan art. You can't have proper operators in suit as well, But lo and behold we have so many unmasked fan arts. And I think about Clem, yes he fell in love with grakata, But that's love. I think seeing a happy Heavy Gunner with her husbando Bombard playing with their kids ones a baby Ballistica and others a baby napalm playing with his father's Ogris would feel nice. Why can't Grineer have family? In fan art everything is possible.

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

also computers a bust , i got a bad motherboard (hours of testing and tech support... its just being returned and replaced ) so maybe a week delay to get it TT_TT

Awww. That would be pretty costly now to repair wouldn't it?? Hope you are able to fix it fast. And good luck to your future ventures as well while conquering the new frontiers of making art.

1 hour ago, SharkPot said:

Oh come on its fan art. You can't have proper operators in suit as well, But lo and behold we have so many unmasked fan arts. And I think about Clem, yes he fell in love with grakata, But that's love. I think seeing a happy Heavy Gunner with her husbando Bombard playing with their kids ones a baby Ballistica and others a baby napalm playing with his father's Ogris would feel nice. Why can't Grineer have family? In fan art everything is possible.

Awww. That would be pretty costly now to repair wouldn't it?? Hope you are able to fix it fast. And good luck to your future ventures as well while conquering the new frontiers of making art.

yeah its a asus ROG board to x-x its underwarranty so i sent it back and will get a replacment 

i dont see why not, there are people like steel meridian who dont follow the queens and such ... 

ill see what i can do 

Just now, SharkPot said:

As a realist there's only one thing I would like to say.

Too bad.

47 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

yeah its a asus ROG board to x-x its underwarranty so i sent it back and will get a replacment 

i dont see why not, there are people like steel meridian who dont follow the queens and such ... 

ill see what i can do 

Hardware failure is the worst. Sucks to wait, I know.