The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

19 hours ago, Unus said:

Never expected to stumble across the rare combination of both "Contains actual talent" and "willing to work for recognition" here on the frame forums. You get my double thumbs up, for whatever that might be worth.

its all in how its taken

if im seen in making improvments to my digitial art then im happy.

18 hours ago, Unus said:

For that then sir, all I'd need to see is your first digital picture for the Internet in order to compare it to your Gremlin friend here, easy peezy.

well official first draft on tablet was 

chroma_ryu_delux_concept_by_drkmako-d9xrvrd.jpg

but here is my deviant art if you wanted to browse through the development 

http://drkmako.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Ho. . . . holy shet! No offense to you in any way, but, takeing that Chroma and sticking it in next to your Grem gal, it's like someone ripped the snow gloves off your hands, manicured them, and lubricated your finger joints. Many applause to be had here. 

24 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ho. . . . holy shet! No offense to you in any way, but, takeing that Chroma and sticking it in next to your Grem gal, it's like someone ripped the snow gloves off your hands, manicured them, and lubricated your finger joints. Many applause to be had here. 

much appreciated , its been a journey of development for me (im actually not very 

im used to paper and pen /pencil

the jump to tablet art was at first awkward and hard to figure out,but im getting the hang of it (thanks to arch111 for guidance) and can now utilize my old pen/paper style of art to draw similarly on tablet , which is my goal, im just here to develop my skills and provide content when its asked for 

im even moving to working on 3d models for tenngen now ^. ^ 

Yeah, rest assured, there is progress being made here! Your detailing seems to be the trait you've always had since "day one", but your ability to build crisp and concise shapes seems to have exploded outward. Also, apologies if it seems like I'm brownoseing. In reality, I just get really excited when I see talent grow and develop with evidence for each stage. Can't wait to see when you transition up to the next level!!

35 minutes ago, Unus said:

Yeah, rest assured, there is progress being made here! Your detailing seems to be the trait you've always had since "day one", but your ability to build crisp and concise shapes seems to have exploded outward. Also, apologies if it seems like I'm brownoseing. In reality, I just get really excited when I see talent grow and develop with evidence for each stage. Can't wait to see when you transition up to the next level!!

thanks,and i just take it as positive feedback , and  personally i just enjoy drawing and i find it ...de-stressing/relaxing

ive seen plenty of great artists in our community, i just hope someday i can contribute to the same level 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Feynman OC art for Unus 

Cr2umDCVUAAtVuY.jpg:large

That's so funny, I literally just clicked this over at DA and then saw I had a notification on the Forum and here we are, looking at the same image :)

I thought of a Cephalon Suda warframe straight away or of some cephalon entity. I like the patterns and the pose.

Just now, arch111 said:

That's so funny, I literally just clicked this over at DA and then saw I had a notification on the Forum and here we are, looking at the same image :)

I thought of a Cephalon Suda warframe straight away or of some cephalon entity. I like the patterns and the pose.

those honycomb designs slayed my hand xD 

its basically a frame that uses nanobots , the design specs are as unus described i just put it to paper so to speak 

i tried to make it look like the bots on the body were shifting and catching the light 

i just like how the metalic look came out xD 

Looks pretty good, kinda reminds me of chainmail too.

(Also a tip, if you dont want to kill your hands again with that i suggest making a small square of them in a layer then copy pasting them together, unless you wanted it to not look too cheesy without an angle to them)

IT IS DONE! The first in my artistic gallery to have a face to her name. Many thanks sir! Now, if I could just work up the courage to upload mu Xahunteper rifle and stop being afraid of potentially leaving security threats to my e-mail everywhere. . .Lets keep in touch, shall we? I'll give ye a long arm break till I give your door a friendly knock to ask you about the Binos or the Juha and Sidhon.

Edited by Unus

20 hours ago, Aliuas said:

Looks pretty good, kinda reminds me of chainmail too.

(Also a tip, if you dont want to kill your hands again with that i suggest making a small square of them in a layer then copy pasting them together, unless you wanted it to not look too cheesy without an angle to them)

ya i was trying for that metalic look badly XD, buti like how the light angle effects came out 

thnx for the tip , in truth i need the practice, and i have a brush that can do them auto wise, just more fun to try to do it manually to see if i can

12 hours ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

Doesn't seem like a Warframe to me... Barring the head which looks like Titania's alt.

fit with users request as best i could, warframes are at their core design humanoid, mostly a lot of testure and mask layers with some weird protrusions 

plus you dont really know what she looks like under the nanobots ;D 

also nova and mag are very simple and streamlined designs as well,  so i dont see why this one is out of place

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

The point was to give her a sorta "liquid metal/building blocks" appearence to go alongside her abilities. I'd post a link to my explanations, but I'm not gonna advertise my stuff here like a d-bag when this is Mako's galleria here. That is, unless Mako doesn't mind.

21 minutes ago, Unus said:

The point was to give her a sorta "liquid metal/building blocks" appearence to go alongside her abilities. I'd post a link to my explanations, but I'm not gonna advertise my stuff here like a d-bag when this is Mako's galleria here. That is, unless Mako doesn't mind.

if its on point with the posted art i dont mind 

Very well then, focused link placement activating. . . now . Please do not attempt to leave the listed zone, doing so may result in permanent blindness, insanity, or uncontrollable anger.

Edited by Unus
Link reconstruction.