The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

5 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

tried to twitch creative stream and failed xD 

not sure whats going on ... so took the recorded video and pushed it to youtube 

it was a twitter polled request to start a new tennogen helm , this is just free hand at normal speed 

its still uploading  ....

hope it get online. Now I have to see it :)

That was really fun to watch. It's been a long while since I looked at recordings, used to watch speedsculpts in double speed all the time.

Would be fun if you made more and crossed over to painting at some stage too.

And that helmet was not bad at all :)

18 hours ago, arch111 said:

That was really fun to watch. It's been a long while since I looked at recordings, used to watch speedsculpts in double speed all the time.

Would be fun if you made more and crossed over to painting at some stage too.

And that helmet was not bad at all :)

thanks i had an image so i did a crease in the beginning to mark how i wanted to start the look , i dont know how to do double speed xD

im afraid if i did painiting it wouldnt cross over or how that works when exported to the blender system like you suggested, im a bit afraid to start in that section as it seems daunting to try to get to the end result 

ive been working on kabuto and i started having trouble with the design so the newest version has some drastic tweaks below the neck 

im just trying to make it so i can easily work with any of these sculptures but i dont understand how to progress at at what point to progress

7 hours ago, Unus said:

Goddem it, sorry to sound like an endlessly bleating sheep, but, deeeemmm son, you have talent AND are willing to show us mooks the how's and the whys! You'd be shocked how rare that combo is.

feedback is always appreciated sir how else would i know im doing something right?

i just do this for fun, i doubt ill ever make anything that will make it in game  or anything, 

and we have lots of great  talent in the tenno community, just glad i get to swim in the shallows with them from time to time 

You know, you just got me thinking. Do you think you could merge your gravity frame with this Angelframe and craft a sort of "heavenly body frame" outta it? That little bit as her hat could both act as a halo AND as a representation of a gas giant! In addition, while our current spacey frame Nova focuses on stellar phenomena, your friend here could focus on planets, asteroids, and their myriad properties in the cosmos! How's that sound?

4 minutes ago, Unus said:

You know, you just got me thinking. Do you think you could merge your gravity frame with this Angelframe and craft a sort of "heavenly body frame" outta it? That little bit as her hat could both act as a halo AND as a representation of a gas giant! In addition, while our current spacey frame Nova focuses on stellar phenomena, your friend here could focus on planets, asteroids, and their myriad properties in the cosmos! How's that sound?

possibly, i hadnt setup any powers ideas yet , just having fun designing 

i dont often make frames honestly myself , recently just been trying to clean them up to be more like my maher was 

19 minutes ago, Unus said:

My apologies if it seemed like I was trying to co-op your idea. Just sparked off an idea when I saw you had something new and I popped in to have a peek.

its fine, as i said no current ideas for her so far, ill develope as i go , input helps to figure out how i should maybe be thinking

none of my frames get much traction anyway and are merely for the fun of it xD 

(if your curious about them i have them listed in my about me on profile o. o)

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako