The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Perfection= Achieved! Exquisite and this time, COMPLETELY and totally synchronizes with what was in my head! I can practically see the indigo electricity crackleing across the shield as someone charges a shot. 6.8 billion applause! The Juha And Shidan is COMPLETE! Enjoy your week long break from me as you forge yourself that fancy fested Nikana of yours!

Your making a gun and shield type weapon? How interesting.  

Indeed sir, indeed, I'm torn as to whether the Juha and Shidan  fits into the gunblade category or the sword and shields, but, everything else abilities and statistics wise was done months ago. Mr. Mako took the liberty of putting the tasty butter cream iceing onto my Balance Blade cake and it tastes sooooo good!

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Indeed sir, indeed, I'm torn as to whether the Juha and Shidan  fits into the gunblade category or the sword and shields, but, everything else abilities and statistics wise was done months ago. Mr. Mako took the liberty of putting the tasty butter cream iceing onto my Balance Blade cake and it tastes sooooo good!

It could be its own weapon type

44 minutes ago, (XB1)kr1sPYDonuts said:

46 minutes ago, Unus said:

indeed they have a spear ...gun thing why not gun shield combo?

Hmmmm. . . maybe. All this talk of gunblades makes me wonder if we might be able to implement combi-weapons someday. A  polearm that turns into a heavy weapon with the proper stance, a set a hand to hands that double as gunblade knuckles in the proper stance, somethings like that. 

Hmmmmm. . . I think you mighta just handed me my next two projects. Danka you!

47 minutes ago, (XB1)kr1sPYDonuts said:

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Hmmmm. . . maybe. All this talk of gunblades makes me wonder if we might be able to implement combi-weapons someday. A  polearm that turns into a heavy weapon with the proper stance, a set a hand to hands that double as gunblade knuckles in the proper stance, somethings like that. 

Hmmmmm. . . I think you mighta just handed me my next two projects. Danka you!

maybe  

there is those enw arm weapons that take up multiple slots 

3 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Looks like a blend of Tenno and Protoss. Two of my favourite things.

didnt think about the SC vibe, till you pointed it out ;D 

21 minutes ago, Unus said:

What In the name jezus is THAT!? Is that Hunhow? Also, oooohhh! Ultra mega Tonfas! Snazzy!

thats a ..3 slot weapon (1,2 and mele) thats a uber weapon coming supposedly in TWW

36 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Looks like a blend of Tenno and Protoss. Two of my favourite things.

Really? Huh, I was shooting for "Super Gift For The Lotus" (Chixx digs flowahs and gol, fo shizzle). Didn't really think about the toss at all! Huh, I guess the crackleing lighting effect on my old girl kinda is reminiscent of a toss psi-shield to.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Started as a example image for arch on what i was trying to describe to him, then a friend said it could be cool as a nekros helm, decided to play with it

calling it Skull helm or nightlord for now till i come up or a better name is suggested 

CuR0yiqVYAE_-C0.jpg

My biology major screams something beautiful, I dub thee either "Lord of Flies!" or "Decay!"

http://images.sciencesource.com/preview/10915826/BC8875.html

Also, SWEET LORD! A TRIPLE slotter? Geezus, does it switch between all three weapon "types"?

Edited by Unus

3 hours ago, Unus said:

My biology major screams something beautiful, I dub thee either "Lord of Flies!" or "Decay!"

http://images.sciencesource.com/preview/10915826/BC8875.html

Also, SWEET LORD! A TRIPLE slotter? Geezus, does it switch between all three weapon "types"?

no clue its  a "secret" till it drops 

and decay or lord of  flies 

better then what i had xD

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

no clue its  a "secret" till it drops 

and decay or lord of  flies 

better then what i had xD

Oh, now they are keeping secrets! Where was that when th. . . eh, forget it, no need to pour my salt-shaker out here. Also, glad you like it! Was the first thing that came to mind!

Edited by Unus

Hey Mako I just saw a great Chroma Dragon piece you made that I somehow missed.

I don't have a link now, but it looked good. Did you give up on it after the reveal by DE?

Chroma still deserves a dragonskin imo, and the premium will be too stylized for my liking I think. I really would like to see this one you made for real.

Any chance we can do a collab on it some time? Assuming the cats cough up the stylus that is :D

6 hours ago, arch111 said:

Hey Mako I just saw a great Chroma Dragon piece you made that I somehow missed.

I don't have a link now, but it looked good. Did you give up on it after the reveal by DE?

Chroma still deserves a dragonskin imo, and the premium will be too stylized for my liking I think. I really would like to see this one you made for real.

Any chance we can do a collab on it some time? Assuming the cats cough up the stylus that is :D

sure thing im always open to collab you know that

and, i think you mean the full body ryu design? 

dont worry i rapidly post then dont some it makes sense youd miss it  

chroma_ryu_deluxe_skin__by_drkmako-d9z2hk6.jpg

4 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Yeah! That one ^

You seem to have refined it a bit since last time. Thing is of course,  this actually is a new body for Chroma though? This is not the Pelt?

it was an armored pelt variation , , it wasnt very refined just a layering armor plates onto the pelt and base body 

more samurai style/shogun look