The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

Just now, arch111 said:

Sort of the opposite of the deluxe. I have a feeling the deluxe will look real similar to the last two, alot of swirls and little details and colors.

a more organic approach then the normal dressing of up 

might me interesting...

i mean some deluxe on tennogen are grineer themed , why not more infested? 

I am still waiting to see if warframes and Sentients are related. I had that theory when I first started playing - they both came from the same origins and that it would be a massive reveal how Warframe is a war of Arthurian proportions. 

This revelation never came, but the starfish creature clearly have the same capabilities as the infested do - adaptation, evolution,  assimilation. And since we now know that warframes were built by expert Archimedians in the field of Infestation,  it's no longer a question if warframes are part infested.

Omg that became longer than I meant. Helluva long thing to say just to point out we may get Sentient-looking warframes in the future.

9 minutes ago, arch111 said:

I am still waiting to see if warframes and Sentients are related. I had that theory when I first started playing - they both came from the same origins and that it would be a massive reveal how Warframe is a war of Arthurian proportions. 

This revelation never came, but the starfish creature clearly have the same capabilities as the infested do - adaptation, evolution,  assimilation. And since we now know that warframes were built by expert Archimedians in the field of Infestation,  it's no longer a question if warframes are part infested.

Omg that became longer than I meant. Helluva long thing to say just to point out we may get Sentient-looking warframes in the future.

we do have sentieint pets ... thats something at least  

Just now, arch111 said:

Huh, yeah thats right. We found the sentinels hanging out some where. I think it is still a mystery where they came from?

On the border of chartered space, an enclave of small, strange, seemingly intelligent creatures was discovered by Tenno explorers. They are mechanical entities, almost organic in appearance, with a precarious resemblance to the fearsome Sentients that had decimated human civilization. Howevere, these creatures showed no signs of aggression, and they immediately began carrying out helpful tasks in peculiar alliance with the Tenno.

-mars fragment 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

12 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Huh, yeah thats right. We found the sentinels hanging out some where. I think it is still a mystery where they came from?

from the fragment i think they were derived from fragments of sentients, as with sentieints they fragment then duplicate, regrow new ones that way. i believe this part of space is were these fragments evolved and developed, but due to the environment the result was...a domesticated sentient comapnion?

Understood. Good of you to be there.

Would you be ok with me doing some experimental work on the Empress design? Nothing too finished,  but I think the sketch can be translated to 3D "fairly" easy, and I really want to see how that looks like.

Think of it as a speedsession with unknown results (so if I fail it won't matter ;) and I will treat it as a Tennogen and add the extra objects as I need them.

Pretty sure that it will look stunning done right!

7 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Art Update

unforseen delay , already notified twitter subs

my art is delayed as i will have to take off tiem to help my aunt who is hospitalized and is going to undergo open heart surgery friday 

im the closest realative so im heading over to help and be supportive 

Good luck to you and your aunt, I hope she gets well soon enough.

9 hours ago, arch111 said:

Understood. Good of you to be there.

Would you be ok with me doing some experimental work on the Empress design? Nothing too finished,  but I think the sketch can be translated to 3D "fairly" easy, and I really want to see how that looks like.

Think of it as a speedsession with unknown results (so if I fail it won't matter ;) and I will treat it as a Tennogen and add the extra objects as I need them.

Pretty sure that it will look stunning done right!

go for it !

8 hours ago, heskaroid said:

Good luck to you and your aunt, I hope she gets well soon enough.

thanks , im hopeful 

ART: Eternal Passion 

Summation:  My personal Oberon and Titania unmasked and frozen in a moment of passion

Notes: this Project was started the day Xb1 got the Silver Grove update, ive been very patient on this one as i to come out good

The shading effects were very high on this one, to the point it crashed my tablet repeatedly ....

anyway , Oberon had the most details as I went with the feyarch skin design, Titania uses her alt helm but her shading came out the best imo

basically did this as a test of sorts to see what i could do detail wise and shading, im happy with the results 

CuxyA1iUsAE_DEq.jpg:large

8 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Summation:  My personal Oberon and Titania unmasked and frozen in a moment of passion

Notes: this Project was started the day Xb1 got the Silver Grove update, ive been very patient on this one as i to come out good

The shading effects were very high on this one, to the point it crashed my tablet repeatedly ....

anyway , Oberon had the most details as I went with the feyarch skin design, Titania uses her alt helm but her shading came out the best imo

basically did this as a test of sorts to see what i could do detail wise and shading, im happy with the results 

I am unhappy on two accounts.

1. Oberon does not even have a goatee.

2. DAMN DEM SKILLZ.

3. Oberon's details seem to sink in. And his massive deltoids. And OG Oberon is ignored...

Edited by Slendy-Broseph

Ha HA! They went the whole flesh scaffolding route! Good on her suh, just needs a replacement every few years or so, but, she won't have to be doped up on immunosuppressants for the rest of her days either. I can practically see your relief billowing forth from these entwined lovers. I'll give it another week so you can decompress for a while, do what ye want without interference.

5 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

A beautiful piece. I can absolutely tell the shading have taken alot of time and dedication. 

7 hours ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

I am unhappy on two accounts.

1. Oberon does not even have a goatee.

2. DAMN DEM SKILLZ.

3. Oberon's details seem to sink in. And his massive deltoids. And OG Oberon is ignored...

og?

6 hours ago, Unus said:

Ha HA! They went the whole flesh scaffolding route! Good on her suh, just needs a replacement every few years or so, but, she won't have to be doped up on immunosuppressants for the rest of her days either. I can practically see your relief billowing forth from these entwined lovers. I'll give it another week so you can decompress for a while, do what ye want without interference.

it is a relief, she already walking and doing really well doc say,

and sure thing

5 hours ago, heskaroid said:

Dude, you have OUTDONE yourself.

thanks!

3 hours ago, arch111 said:

A beautiful piece. I can absolutely tell the shading have taken alot of time and dedication. 

thanks,it is way more then ive ever attempted xD