Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Sybaris Build Advice

Aniket

Question

Just wanted to know if this is a good build for the Dex Sybaris

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Dex_Sybaris/t_30_23340200_131-3-5-132-5-5-133-2-5-137-0-10-140-6-5-141-1-5-159-7-5-626-4-5_137-7-141-6-133-6-131-6-626-9-132-8-140-9-159-9/en/2-0-93/0

I'm looking for suggestions on how to maximize the damage output of the gun, but I'm not keen on Heavy Calibur because I don't like the loss of accuracy, and also no suggestions of mods that cannot be acquired in the game currently, meaning no mods that can only be bought from other players

Edited by Aniket

5 answers to this question

Mine is more less the same as yours, just with out the Cryo Rounds and Bladed Rounds. Instead I've Shred because I can't live without punchthrough and the extra RoF doesn't hurt and Argon Scope which is just sublime on this weapon.

However if you're looking to focus on single target DPS, then drop Shred and replace with Bladed Rounds with Argon Scope.

your build definitely gets you some of the most damage but what the builder lacks is a way to really show you how the gun behaves off paper. your build requires that you can kill something at least every 9 seconds. that's totally possible early on but you might find that harder to do late game. the argon scope mod only requires you to land a head shot, something that does not change in difficulty late game. but even then status on the weapon is no joke, even sacrificing some flat damage for a chance to cause more procs with dual stat mods might give you a lower "time to kill" even  of the numbers are lower (because the enemy health/armor/shield might be shrinking from procs). 

just something to think about. but yeah you probably got the biggest numbers you can get there, without resorting to fire rate mods

Yeah I was considering that, using the dual stat versions, Ill try both lol and see which is better

But I don't think killing something every 9 seconds should be difficult, I already have the weapon and I've been using it and I feel confident that it shouldn't be a problem

Just curious, have you tried heavy cal? On the Dex Sybaris you won't notice much difference at all, and the damage increase is much higher than a third elemental mod. I use a build in the void that replaces cryo rounds with heavy cal and I consistently get headshots. I support using bladed rounds over argon scope because the dps increase is higher, but it's true that at high levels it can be hard to activate the mod. Also, I'd just like to point out that in non-void missions you'll get even more performance out of a rank 8 or 9 primed bane mod than heavy cal. I know it's expensive but it's definitely worth it.