Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Exclusive Warframes Anyone?

0zryel

Its been a while since I posted or Played so I came back...and to warm up started doing Syndicate Missions... Saw that there is still no Syndicate Melee and then, it came to me...

Why not create an exclusive unique Warframe for each Syndicate that you purchase with marks and then build him up?

Example of Warframe:

Red Veil = Wraith

New Loka = Saint

Arbiters of Helix = Telos

Cephalon Suda = Neon

The Perrin Sequece = Sentry

Steel Meridian = Colossus

Conclave = Monk

Cephalon Symaris = Aion

NOTE: This is just simple silly examples of a unique warframes name for each Syndicate so you can picture in your mind how it would look and type of powers it could have... I'm sure there are enough fan concepts out there to help DE or the community visualize in their own way how a Syndicate Warframe would fight or look like. Anyway you get the idea.

OR

If you preferred, just like the Syndicate weapons can be purchase with marks, add a Favored Syndicate Warframe with its skin and same powers (as the original Warframe) but some unique to the cosmectic powers and/or added effects to show the Syndicate signature fighting style like their weapons?

OR

Just a cosmetic skin for the syndicates favored warframe could also...be ok, I guess.

Not sure if its been suggested before or if its even in the works... but anyway I though I share it and leave it to DE and the community to judge or make it happen. Either way thanl you for the read and keep up the good work DE and all does awesome community that has made this game so great! 

Sincerely, 

0z of the Ghost Clan;

Yami no Matsuei

ObIqUjy.png

Edited by 0zryel

6 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

This, and absolutely not.

Not only would this mean that six or seven warframes would have to be developed SIMULTANEOUSLY, but many of them would be nearly inaccessible to 2/3 of the playerbase for a considerable time after release. I'm all for Syndicate specific cosmetic skins, but entire frames? God no.

Also, just slapping on tags even when they're irrelevant is really obnoxious. The point of tags is to have them be accurate to help people find things, not to get more views on your thread.

How is this a Public Service Announcement, PC Exclusive, Xbox Exclusive, PS4 Exclusive, Megathread or Conclave specific topic? Trick question, it's not. So stop that.

Edited by Rehtael7

36 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

-EDIT-

Also, just slapping on tags even when they're irrelevant is really obnoxious. The point of tags is to have them be accurate to help people find things, not to get more views on your thread.

How is this a Public Service Announcement, PC Exclusive, Xbox Exclusive, PS4 Exclusive, Megathread or Conclave specific topic? Trick question, it's not. So stop that.

Um, that's amusing I know what I was doing? Like i said I just came back... I dint know about it... or you dint read and just thought it be cool to just slap me around like that on the forums? I was not aware that it had that impact... thank you for pointing it out, but next time can you at least be polite and more ethical about it? You don't have to be so salty... obviously I'm amusing you dint mean to be harsh or your not one of those who take pleasure in it. 

NOTE: Also I fix it...

Edited by 0zryel

Just now, 0zryel said:

Um, that's amusing I know what I was doing? Like i said I just came back... I dint know about it... or you dint read and just thought it be cool to just slap me around like that on the forums? I was not aware that it had that impact... thank you for pointing it out, but next time can you at least be polite about it? You don't have to be salty about it... obviously I'm amusing you dint mean to be harsh or your not one of those who take pleasure in it. 

NOTE: Also I fix it...

You think I'm slapping you around? That's a laugh. I told you not to put tags for everything on your thread. (A conscious desision on your part, may I remind you.) That doesn't constitute bullying or being rude. 

33 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

You think I'm slapping you around? That's a laugh. I told you not to put tags for everything on your thread. (A conscious decision on your part, may I remind you.) That doesn't constitute bullying or being rude. 

What part of I din't know the impact it had the new tagging system in the forums, you don't understand? It was a conscious of act but only because I thought it stayed in the Suggestion area... do you even know how to post in the forums in a constructive polite ethical fashion? Its not what you said (which by the way I am thankful, now I know what those tags do) its how it is said...that makes the interpretation being misunderstood from something that was clearly meant to be constructive.

Anyway nvm... your right I was wrong... I don't want to attract the attention of DE in a bad way, we need to be a good example for our fellow tenno and keep the forums clean from flame wars or toxicity. So I humbly accept your correction... and thank you for taking the time to direct me to the proper use of the forums new tools.

NOTE: DE or any Community helper, you can delete my whole post as it a duplicated of another tenno's early suggestion. Thank you again, happy hunting, seeya in the game!

Edited by 0zryel

Let me think.......

NO. 

Unless they are easily tradeable, this would be a nightmare for completionists. (And even then, we'd have issues that would only be slightly less bad in comparison to Nezha's rollout).

There was an idea over here about a Warframe being obtainable via a Mission where two syndicates are involved (Enemy/Rival syndicates). 3 frames within that kind of quest framework could work better.

Edited by XaxalShiba

On 3/31/2016 at 3:41 AM, XaxalShiba said:

Let me think.......

NO. 

Unless they are easily tradeable, this would be a nightmare for completionists. (And even then, we'd have issues that would only be slightly less bad in comparison to Nezha's rollout).

There was an idea over here about a Warframe being obtainable via a Mission where two syndicates are involved (Enemy/Rival syndicates). 3 frames within that kind of quest framework could work better.

Hmm your right, I forgot about the completion dilemma this game has... specially how *SOME* Warframes or even weapons and cosmetics some will likely never be obtainable ever again...unless you where fortunately enough to be playing at that time... and had the money to buy them. Me being a retired complesionist can defently Agree with you on this... but thanks to Warframe "unique marketing" and the frustration of not ever being able to get all the in-game stuff that had come out, have show me the error of my ways... now they be lucky enough if I even try to get anything that i won't use... now a day I only get what really like and buy them... its been a good thing too, as I would have had to split my salary to a point where Warframe would be part of my actual real live investment. Hahahaha... more money for me and other game to invest in, I guess.

Also that idea: a "Mission where two syndicates are involved (Enemy/Rival syndicates)". I do like a lot do you know the like so i can support it with a vote? That be super cool if implemented!

Edited by 0zryel

1 hour ago, 0zryel said:

Hmm your right, I forgot about the completion dilemma this game has... specially how *SOME* Warframes or even weapons and cosmetics some will likely never be obtainable ever again...unless you where fortunately enough to be playing at that time... and had the money to buy them. Me being a retired complesionist can defently Agree with you on this... but thanks to Warframe "unique marketing" and the frustration of not ever being able to get all the in-game stuff that had come out, have show me the error of my ways... now they be lucky enough if I even try to get anything that i won't use... now a day I only get what really like and buy them... its been a good thing too, as I would have had to split my salary to a point where Warframe would be part of my actual real live investment. Hahahaha... more money for me and other game to invest in, I guess.

Also that idea: a "Mission where two syndicates are involved (Enemy/Rival syndicates)". I do like a lot do you know the like so i can support it with a vote? That be super cool if implemented!

At the moment, the only frame that is truly unobtainable is Excalibur Prime. There are plenty of timed exclusive weapons that cycle in and out, but only the Skana Prime and Lato Prime are forever sealed away.

1 hour ago, Rehtael7 said:

At the moment, the only frame that is truly unobtainable is Excalibur Prime. There are plenty of timed exclusive weapons that cycle in and out, but only the Skana Prime and Lato Prime are forever sealed away.

Ah, its been so long since i heard of the infamous Excalibur Prime...

I guess that make sense, there are some other PRIME stuff I miss that I like to get my hands on later... specially the cosmetics... among others.

PS: Can't wait for Operator Prime form; oooooo I hope it comes in adult sexy muscular for males and curvy bosom body for females shown a bit of golden skin or have cool gold ornaments etc..just because their always siting docent mean they have to look like children or even like if they where cripple in some way, their fill with void energy, their practically a living battery, that has to could for something, I understand that the initial look after being lock away for so long...But, but Lotus is a operator of sorts why does she be the only one looking that epic and can stand and carry us?  hahahaha yes I'm so jelly, I guess must be her mix blood...opps almost spoild it. 

Spoiler

beowulf_14.jpg

YofN6Y01G58.jpg

Yeah I know I'm not the only one who has though of it inspire by this movie... or at the very least how Orokin would look like ;)

Beautiful and Deadly at the same time... like a temptation XD

The Prime Ship would be another nice edition; I wonder how Ordis will sound in Prime form...? Hmm I'm still waiting for the Prime shade and Prime Weapons for my Prime Archwing...

On 3/31/2016 at 10:24 PM, 0zryel said:

Its been a while since I posted or Played so I came back...and to warm up started doing Syndicate Missions... Saw that there is still no Syndicate Melee and then, it came to me...

Why not create an exclusive unique Warframe for each Syndicate that you purchase with marks and then build him up?

Example of Warframe:

Red Veil = Wraith

New Loka = Saint

Arbiters of Helix = Telos

Cephalon Suda = Neon

The Perrin Sequece = Sentry

Steel Meridian = Colossus

Conclave = Monk

Cephalon Symaris = Aion

NOTE: This is just simple silly examples of a unique warframes name for each Syndicate so you can picture in your mind how it would look and type of powers it could have... I'm sure there are enough fan concepts out there to help DE or the community visualize in their own way how a Syndicate Warframe would fight or look like. Anyway you get the idea.

OR

If you preferred, just like the Syndicate weapons can be purchase with marks, add a Favored Syndicate Warframe with its skin and same powers (as the original Warframe) but some unique to the cosmectic powers and/or added effects to show the Syndicate signature fighting style like their weapons?

OR

Just a cosmetic skin for the syndicates favored warframe could also...be ok, I guess.

Not sure if its been suggested before or if its even in the works... but anyway I though I share it and leave it to DE and the community to judge or make it happen. Either way thanl you for the read and keep up the good work DE and all does awesome community that has made this game so great! 

Sincerely, 

0z of the Ghost Clan;

Yami no Matsuei

ObIqUjy.png

This is a nice idea in theory but in practice nah, I mean the great thing about warframe is everyone can access everything no matter what (including syn weapons through trading) however, adding in syndicate exclusive frames would be very taxing on DE (6 new frames at once) and plus it would exclude players not part of the chosen syndicate, and I mean come on no way would we ever get a full warframe, we'd have to purchase the parts one at a time.

The syndicate frame skins on the other hand I could see like give each syndicate two favored frames (saryn and ember for example for steel meridian) with exclusive syndicate skins.

Edited by (XB1)Snicket002
Addition

13 minutes ago, 0zryel said:

Ah, its been so long since i heard of the infamous Excalibur Prime...

I guess that make sense, there are some other PRIME stuff I miss that I like to get my hands on later... specially the cosmetics... among others.

PS: Can't wait for Operator Prime form; oooooo I hope it comes in adult sexy muscular for males and curvy bosom body for females shown a bit of golden skin or have cool gold ornaments etc..just because their always siting docent mean they have to look like children or even like if they where cripple in some way, their fill with void energy, their practically a living battery, that has to could for something, I understand that the initial look after being lock away for so long...But, but Lotus is a operator of sorts why does she be the only one looking that epic and can stand and carry us?  hahahaha yes I'm so jelly, I guess must be her mix blood...opps almost spoild it. 

Reveal hidden contents

beowulf_14.jpg

YofN6Y01G58.jpg

Yeah I know I'm not the only one who has though of it inspire by this movie... or at the very least how Orokin would look like ;)

Beautiful and Deadly at the same time... like a temptation XD

The Prime Ship would be another nice edition; I wonder how Ordis will sound in Prime form...? Hmm I'm still waiting for the Prime shade and Prime Weapons for my Prime Archwing...

Something smells... Salty.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Snicket002 said:

This is a nice idea in theory but in practice nah, I mean the great thing about warframe is everyone can access everything no matter what (including syn weapons through trading) however, adding in syndicate exclusive frames would be very taxing on DE (6 new frames at once) and plus it would exclude players not part of the chosen syndicate, and I mean come on no way would we ever get a full warframe, we'd have to purchase the parts one at a time.

The syndicate frame skins on the other hand I could see like give each syndicate two favored frames (saryn and ember for example for steel meridian) with exclusive syndicate skins.

Yeah I though so too... and I dound DE would let syndicates have a Stalker type Warframe that would just be a Frankenstein mix of their Favored warframe powers...

1 hour ago, Rehtael7 said:

Something smells... Salty.

Oh yeah man, it was a salty thing for me when I knew I miss out Excalibur Prime because I learn of the game existence too late... I was so annoyed at that time...funny thing is my frustration could not be directed at anythings cuz...well... it was just bad timing...I totally understand the GM legit claim to it and DE respecting that.

I was a gamer that focus on being a completionists at that time so yeah it was a major blow to me... my completionists hobby in the Warframe game died with it... so I guess it was a good thing, it made me stop buying or grinding for stuff that I dint want or use, so much, at least in warframe, it made no sence as a completionists... then i realize about some other event stuff i miss and then I said; "forget this, its imposible, lets play this casually and sve my money for other games I can actully get everything" hahaha XD

Also thank you for informing me about the cycle for the Prime stuff poping out again... I'll keep my eye out for it for sure... yummy Golden cosmetics ill be mine...ALL MINE! my precious... ehem* wrong universe role play thought... hahahaha jk  

Edited by 0zryel