Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When are we getting Syndicate Warframes?

ThePunkyReason

likely never. the Syndicates themselves, aside from maybe the Arbiters, only use the Warframes because they're expendable and are tough enough to do missions where their main operatives would die. they don't really care enough about us to make special frames for us, as long as we have a weapon (and they make weapons), we can always get the job done: no need for it.

plus there's the issue of where these frames would fit statistically. every frame is eligible to be Primed, so would these frames be merely a sidegrade? pretty sure this doesn't fit with the Lore either, though I'm not an expert on that so I'll let someone else handle it. point being it just doesn't sound like a good idea. all Syndicates need, IMO, is:

- a gear device that we can use to gain Rep without wearing their Sigils, if we choose not to do so

- Syndicate melees (coming SoonTM)

- Syndicate Armour, so we can fit in better visually.

I'd love some sort of syndicate super specter.  Not like the little ones, the roller, ancient and the like, but a single-use per mission specter gear where you throw it down and summon the respective syndicate's assassination squad on YOUR side. 

As to the subject though, I don't personally expect them to do Syndicate Warframes because it would logically have to follow alongside the same lines as the warframes they each already host.  More likely to me would be if they create generalized Syndicate Mods, rather a singular mod, not related to any frame or any weapon specifically, but could be equipped to perhaps give anything a syndicate AoE effect.  I dunno, that's just my belief.  I'd see it work better for Warframes than weapons, to be honest.

I could give some criticism about this but it'll take awhile to type it all out.
There are factors on the good of this and the bad of this.
My Solution is to make Syndicate warframe SKINS!!
Having Syndicate warframes would make the game unbalanced.

5 minutes ago, ToaPhantom said:

I could give some criticism about this but it'll take awhile to type it all out.
There are factors on the good of this and the bad of this.
My Solution is to make Syndicate warframe SKINS!!
Having Syndicate warframes would make the game unbalanced.

How is this game balanced?

10 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

Wait, hold up, guys; before you brush off the OP's idea, just think about the possibilities: Imagine a Steel Meridian warframe, in the likeness of a Grineer Lancer. Then you color it just right, equip a certain syandana, twin grakatas, and...

latest?cb=20150916230908

See you get it! (: These plebs just can't understand!

10 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

Wait, hold up, guys; before you brush off the OP's idea, just think about the possibilities: Imagine a Steel Meridian warframe, in the likeness of a Grineer Lancer. Then you color it just right, equip a certain syandana, twin grakatas, and...

latest?cb=20150916230908

CLEM

Unless it was a completely new Frame and not a renamed prime then no

If it was a new Frame mabey they could add a new level to the syndicate in order to be able to access is blueprints?

Edited by skelo0

4 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

IF this was ever implemented, I would want it to be two frames, one for the left side, and one for the right.

Otherwise I would just want syndicate-specific warframe skins :P

Skin would work fine, but new sidegrade frames just for syndicates would not work. Skin's are not a half bad idea, though.

I have received many criticisms of my idea, I believe that instead of syndicate warframes, which wouldn't make sense for the lore, maybe I could buy the leader of red veil into slavery, and be able to play as him for my favorite missions. Thanks for listening as always.

Edited by ThePunkyReason

2 minutes ago, ThePunkyReason said:

I am all ears buddy, when you're ready, I have pencil and paper in hand.

Well for one thing, syndicate warframes would likely come with a syndicate effect, which would mean they would proc very often with using any weapon (because half of the affinity gained goes to warframe then). You could lock the effect to warframe powers only or don't include it at all, but then there's no point in a syncidate warframe. Better to make a skin.