Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk Worth Keeping?

(PSN)Mordred_Tumultu

Question

So, had the fortune of collecting all the Brakk pieces while farming Draco (I know, I know, it's not how to play the game and I hate doing it), and I was wondering, is it worth keeping? It's a hand-shotgun, which I haven't had the best experiences with, and I already have Atomos, Lex Prime, Vaykor Marelok, Synoid Gammacor, and Spira Prime potato'd and modded decently well. Does this gun have any value , having comparable damage to the Lex Prime and Marelok, but abysmal range? Or is it just more Mastery fodder? Because this weapon has no class or style to it, if I'm being honest with myself. Not like my cool Marelok.

10 answers to this question

It's still a pretty decent secondary. Like said above it's a beast in burst DPS, it also has a nice fire rate and a really fast reload speed, but it's only a close-range weapon (not even mid-range).

Personally I really like playing it (5 formas on mine) even though I find it ugly as f***. It's just a matter of preference as always.

Edited by JohnViande

As said above, it's has absolutely incredible burst DPS at close ranges and should only be used for close range. 

It is not for medium to long range in any sense because of the spread and damage falloff.

Edited by PoisonHD

Its basically the shotgun equivalent of Lex Prime and Vaykor Marelok, except with higher DPS at close-mid range. With its amazing fire rate, it's basically a "fire and forget" kind of gun that is excellent at taking out crowds at close-medium range. At its optimal range, its pretty much second to none.

Out of the weapons you've listed, it'd give Atomos and Synnoid Gammacor a run for their money.