Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit farming in mid-game

dodorichard

Question

its killing me that primed mods need 1 million credit so want to start farming for credits

Thing is I am only mid-game MR 8 so higher level missions might be unrealistic. Also Solo missions might be more realistic too, 

So, either solo or squad based missions in mid-game that give reliable credit drops that can be done in 5 or less minutes to max out credits per hour.

9 answers to this question

Without using keys? Invasions. Keep an eye on the Fist icon for invasions that swing your way and offer 25k rewards. It only takes three runs, and those three runs also net you additional credits. Infestation runs aren't bad either, if you can't bring yourself to go pro Grineer or Corpus.

Otherwise? T1 Void Keys aren't that far out of the range of mid-game. I'd suggest dipping your toe into the void if you haven't tried it yet. They drop a good amount of credits upon completion. Keysharing in recruitment is a good way to find folks looking to burn through all sort of T1s. They drop from certain defense missions as rewards as well.

where do you think all people get their credit from ????

As a mid MR you must know how  to farm credit right ?? why you say that might be unrealistic when you as mid MR want Primed mod right away, just bear with what you have now

Go to Akkad(Eris) less than 5 minutes (5 wave) youll get 18k credit+kill bonus(if solo, you'll get more with party/using chroma) re-run the node each 5 wave  OR go to Seimeni(Ceres) 20k+kill bonus OR Spam Any Tier Void Capture (1-2 minutes per run)

you'll get more with credit booster

Edited by AnTama

get chroma, go red, hang out in heircon pluto, farm credits, keys, cores and kill lots of creepy infested guys.  I usually get over 60k for 1000-1500.

there's an infested D mission on pluto that's used for credit farming... just do 5 waves with a red chroma, rinse and repeat. 

I've tried several methods of credit farming, but heircon is my favorite... it takes a bit longer, but it's fun with a red chroma and you get many loots besides credits. 

if you kill with chroma's effigy, there's a chance for increased credit drops.  I usually pop effigy, hit the mob with ignis a little to soften them up and let effigy kill them, then go collect some loots. 

Edited by DeadlyPeanutt

Sechura pluto or eris, akkad. 5 waves and out. If you have fast nova, the better. If you gather 2 chromas +nekros beside, income rises 50%. I do 60-70k with booster. Going solo is not problem cause you will find some crew on spot to help you out always. Captures are good but require keys. 

Virtually any of the Void missions give good credit rewards (though they require keys).  Captures being almost certain to be the fastest, and higher-tier missions tend to give better rewards.

Alerts can sometimes have fairly decent credit rewards.  So can Invasions, though the 3 runs needed cut into their efficiency fairly severely.

Dark Sectors are also quite good.  Usually, from a pure credits perspective, it's best to do multiple runs, leaving each of them at the earliest opportunity.  As with the Void, higher level missions yield better results.  Additionally, with the enemies being Infested (and thus, almost exclusively melee) tends to make these fairly safe missions to run.

Nekros' desecrate can be used to cause another round of drops from killed enemies, with Hydroid having an Augment that mimics this effect for enemies killed by Tentacle Swarm.  Chroma's Effigy causes enemies killed by it to drop extra credits.  I don't have numbers on which of these, indiviidually, would see the greatest increase in credits gained, but Chroma and Nekros' powers can be combined, while Pilfering Swarm does not (if I remember correctly) allow subsequent desecrating of the corpses.  (So, Nekros + Chroma will net more extra credits than any other combination of 2 from the above list).

Currently, the orthodox method for farming credits is to take a team of Nekros, Chroma, Trinity (to use Energy Vampire to restore energy to everyone else), and Nova (with Overextended reducing Power Strength, Molecular Prime causes enemies to move (and attack) faster while taking more damage, letting them rush into range of Chroma's effigy faster), and run them through Sechura Pluto, Seimeni Ceres, or Akkad Eris, restarting every 5 waves.  This tends to result in 25k to 30k credits per run.