Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey can someone help me settle a bet

(PSN)zeratul____12

17 minutes ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

P.S the hell is a weeaboo anyway?!

well....I think it's someone who isn't japanese but still tries to be one, he/she loves japanese culture, anime and basically anything tied with japan 

but in the common use, it just refers to someone who likes/watches anime >.> 

1 hour ago, Kenshin98 said:

well....I think it's someone who isn't japanese but still tries to be one, he/she loves japanese culture, anime and basically anything tied with japan 

but in the common use, it just refers to someone who likes/watches anime >.> 

So its supposed to be an insult? cause it seems to only be used as an insult no matter where its used

1 hour ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

So its supposed to be an insult? cause it seems to only be used as an insult no matter where its used

pretty much. people think it's childish (yeah right...tokyo ghoul anyone?) to watch anime, and has no point. like watch a cartoon....but I personally never been insulted by anyone, and even if I did, I watched way too many anime to know they're full of @#$% 

so don't let them get to you. we know what anime is really worth ;) 

1 hour ago, Kenshin98 said:

pretty much. people think it's childish (yeah right...tokyo ghoul anyone?) to watch anime, and has no point. like watch a cartoon....but I personally never been insulted by anyone, and even if I did, I watched way too many anime to know they're full of @#$% 

so don't let them get to you. we know what anime is really worth ;) 

Yeah anime is really not for kids over all, even the innocent looking ones can turn out to have tons of adult themes and other serious matters.

Also Blood C, Future Diaries and Ghost in the Shell say hi 

6 hours ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

Well, it has some negative connotation of obese basement dweller virgin neckbeards who own and use an excessive number of girly anime body pillows.

If ya catch my drift

25 minutes ago, Jeffrey94 said:

Well, it has some negative connotation of obese basement dweller virgin neckbeards who own and use an excessive number of girly anime body pillows.

If ya catch my drift

So in other words its just a different name for a PC gamer stereotype just with anime related body pillows

10 hours ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

So you don't watch anime?

P.S the hell is a weeaboo anyway?!

A Weeaboo is someone who is obsesse with the Japanese culture by only learning from Animes and Mangas. They would abandon their own culture in hopes of joining the Japanese culture. They tend to be ignorant and don't understand that the Japanese's people are just normal people, doing their lives like ours in the West.