Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Full Warframe House

[DE]Megan

Might do this. >.> Probably gonna do it.

Also, when it says "Use your own artwork", doesn't that mean that using official artwork/screenshots is a no-no? I'm drawing mine by hand, so it doesn't matter for me personally, I just don't want other people to get screwed over.

17 minutes ago, CaptainMorganFreeman said:

can i make a deck of cards all featuring a certain gorgeous ginger DE staff member emblazoned on the front. because i want to. lol

This certain gorgeous ginger DE staff member will have copyright on herself otherwise we would all do that idea!  I would make more than just a a pack of playing cardsCX1RhjRUsAE5OtU.jpg

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

MZnEWsi.png
Card games are an essential summer pasts- time as you’re soaking in those Phobos rays with fellow Tenno. As the weather heats up it’s time to dig out those Warframe playing cards and flex your full house! Is Loki your King, or does he take the Joker spot? Show us your unique Warframe playing cards!

How to Enter
Create Warframe themed playing cards IRL and submit an image of them in this thread for judging!

Need an Example?

Reveal hidden contents

KAGeDj3.jpg

Fy3kpPc.jpg

sNnicri.jpg

Nt7tOmw.jpg

Rules
One submission per person
Do not use art that is not yours
Playing cards must be Warframe themed
A whole deck is not necessary (you can make as many or little as you wish - your choice!)
Playing cards do not need to be tangible (like the example), an image of your creation is acceptable as well
Do not reserve spots in this thread
Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Prizes
1st place – 1000 Platinum and your Warframe playing cards printed/shown on Prime Time!
2nd place – 500 Platinum!
3rd place – 250 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on creativity and uniqueness when making their playing cards!

This contest starts now until April 14th at 1:00 p.m. EDT! 

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Deals yourselves in and have fun!

Can I use my own in game screenshots and or Google images?

Edited by (PS4)rowan845
Typo

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

MZnEWsi.png
Card games are an essential summer pasts- time as you’re soaking in those Phobos rays with fellow Tenno. As the weather heats up it’s time to dig out those Warframe playing cards and flex your full house! Is Loki your King, or does he take the Joker spot? Show us your unique Warframe playing cards!

How to Enter
Create Warframe themed playing cards IRL and submit an image of them in this thread for judging!

Need an Example?

Hide contents

KAGeDj3.jpg

Fy3kpPc.jpg

sNnicri.jpg

Nt7tOmw.jpg

Rules
One submission per person
Do not use art that is not yours
Playing cards must be Warframe themed
A whole deck is not necessary (you can make as many or little as you wish - your choice!)
Playing cards do not need to be tangible (like the example), an image of your creation is acceptable as well
Do not reserve spots in this thread
Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Prizes
1st place – 1000 Platinum and your Warframe playing cards printed/shown on Prime Time!
2nd place – 500 Platinum!
3rd place – 250 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on creativity and uniqueness when making their playing cards!

This contest starts now until April 14th at 1:00 p.m. EDT! 

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Deals yourselves in and have fun!

I will try my best

Sorry for the double post. The forum broke for me.

8EOeOql.jpg

My Entry. I used Warframe exclusive art No assets were of any others but the developers themselves. 

The template used is also copyright free acording to google. 

The symbols used for Jack "frost", Loker the Joker, Ace Ash, King Excalibur and Queen Ember. Are symbols found in the Orokin language in game.

11 hours ago, Vhalder said:

Do the cards have to be printed out? Or can they be digital? I can design them, just I have no clue where I'd go to have them printed out.

You can get places to make cards for you if you give them images on a thumb drive. In Australia we made playing cards of sick cars just by taking images to the Big W photo section and requesting an order. So just digitally make the images and take them in. It will cost money of course though