Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Full Warframe House

[DE]Megan

23 hours ago, Eratron said:

Hi there :)
This is my entry for this contest.

And of course a description to the design:
I have created a mockup to show you, how it looks like when its printed :)
I have the plan for all the cards, but only created a few, to keep you guys in intrest ;)

So I used for the 4 different card types 4 fractions: Tenno, Stalker (for me it's a fraction :D ), Corpus and Grineer.
All the cards using the tenno font, both numbers and letters.

No description needed for the numbers, but for the higher cards: Jack: Frost prime and Ash prime, Queen: Nova prime and Ember prime, King: Excalibur prime and Rhino prime.

Hope you like my work. :)

(more images can be found in here)

A2NHao0.jpg

EImkUsF.jpg

26A0fhw.jpg

jS10Bs0.jpg

This is outstanding man
Fantastic work

Well, I had a whole game planned, but I think that it would be for another contest, I hope you enjoy it :3 PD: The images and the logos are from warframe, I didnt created them (obviously), its my first time doing something like this, if you want to give me some recomendations, please do it, Ill be reading them :3

warframe_zpsyunetcbj.jpg?t=1459894764

Edited by gallomallo
Not finished xc

On 5/4/2016 at 5:44 PM, zinux said:

upload it on imgur an select the correct format an post the link

Bro, first go to photobucket, register and then ulpoad your image, then copy its direct url (from the uploaded image), then come back and click the button "SubmitReply", then click on "insert other media" button and select the 2nd option, copy the url and done :3 también hablo español xc

Spoiler

yneIzO5.jpg

My entry for the full house contest. While it's not the best (both for me, and out of the cards I've seen), it's the best I could come up with, and I'm happy to be participating. I decided to split an Ash and Ash Prime for the King, as I dearly love him (/it now, I guess), and included the Lotus symbol to represent the Lotus as the Queen; I feel like she would've come out very, very bad had I attempted to draw her. The measurements I took are included because I feel like they make it seem as though the card(s) are being designed, as they'd definitely not make the best playing cards (in their current condition at least).

Edited by (XB1)UKILR

KguYhfa.jpgeauLO6R.jpg

just grabbed a pencil and gave it a shot.. Loki (with big muscle guns) with stalker set holding war and a play card, set of cards on his arm-blades like yu-gi-oh.. and the back of the card... and a skull version of trinity holding cards... queen.

Edited by kalious

On 3. 4. 2016 at 11:21 PM, Roseatta said:

So this is the first time I've ever posted in the forums but here is my entry !

( all art is mine including the space backgrounds and writing pfftft )

INDIVIDUALS / HIGH RES UNDER SPOILER:

preview_by_roseattaa-d9xqc5d.png

Reveal hidden contents

http://sta.sh/2kndxqiutm9

go here to see the individuals of the deck!

Woooot. You have my respect. This is just so beautiful & I love the color purple. This should be on the winning team. I will be cheering for you !!!!!! 

Edited by Selenada

Sorry this took so long (I think my hand is dead... ;-; )

Anyway here are my pictures: The deluxe Trio with the Loki, Trinity. and Banshee Deluxe skins.

Thank you very much for hosting this contest and enjoy! Sorry it's in black and white I'm horrible when it comes to color.

Full Album link: http://imgur.com/a/tGYs9

2Mwl8P4.jpg

fx4stsd.jpg

qA51yle.jpg

201bPcq.jpg

UU7nKQN.jpg

mBThrav.jpg

8FTFX5g.jpg

D8RIsD5.jpg

(And for the fun of it I added a very cheesy joke it says: What do you get when you mix a snowman and a vampire?    A frostbite!........ *sarcastically* I'm such a great comedian. c: ) 

Edited by (PS4)XPie31
Quick changes

Hello All! This is my entry for the Warframe Playing Cards.

These are Warframe Elemental Playing Cards. It uses the standard 52 Playing Cards with
added 7 custom Event Cards (including 2 Joker cards which is replaced by Stalkers). 
There are a total of 59 cards.

Elementals are associated with 4 card types which are:

• Spades = Electric Damage
  • Clubs = Poison Damage
  • Hearts = Fire Damage
  • Diamonds = Cold Damage

These cards can be played as your normal playing card rules 
OR played using the custom made Elemental rules which uses the extra 7 Event Cards.

These are some of the card designs. Enjoy! and Good Luck to Everyone! XD 

warframe_playing_cards_by_me9a7-d9y685v.

Edited by Zounderth
art update