The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Full Warframe House

[DE]Megan

Well, I was hoping to enter this. But it's been a week and some of the most prevalent questions have gone unanswered. I'm not going to exert the effort to make something when it might get disqualified because of unclear rules. :/ Bummer. Oh well. Good luck to everyone else!

2 minutes ago, Siraphine said:

Well, I was hoping to enter this. But it's been a week and some of the most prevalent questions have gone unanswered. I'm not going to exert the effort to make something when it might get disqualified because of unclear rules. :/ Bummer. Oh well. Good luck to everyone else!

Well as far as unclear questions you can draw anything you want and turn it in.  It can be actual cards or digital card drawings.  I wouldn't worry about being disqualified, you've got a few days left.  The cards can be any card game.

Just now, Btabc said:

Well as far as unclear questions you can draw anything you want and turn it in.  It can be actual cards or digital card drawings.  I wouldn't worry about being disqualified, you've got a few days left.  The cards can be any card game.

Just wish they would have watched the thread and answered questions D: Only one was answered, and that was day one. All the rest? Nada. Zip. Nothing.

Heres my full Warframe themed playing card deck!

Description that may or may not interest you:

Spoiler

For some reason I thought it would be fun to make a whole playing card deck and honestly it was overwhelming for me. But I wanted to take a minimalistic approach and pull in themes from the game, like using the tenno language and replacing the classic suits with in game factions. All in all I'm pretty pleased with where they ended up because I wasn't sure if they were going to make it before the deadline. If a lot of you like it I may clean them up a bit more and make a printable version.

Card Back and Captain Joker!:

Spoiler

AvbFMyF.jpg

Non-face cards:

Spoiler

H94FXn4.jpg

Tenno (Spades) Face Cards:

Spoiler

slD8gh7.jpg

Grineer (Hearts) Face Cards:

Spoiler

tmA5cKE.jpg