Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mode

Parker9791

So let me get this straight, all you gotta do is to stay alive, no respawns but team mates can revive but then they might die of course, no waves just enmies continusly coming, and reward depends on the amount of time you survived, and of course mod drops and credit drop as well, corect me if i'm wrong, i think this idea is just awesome and i will love to play like this!

yup u are right

Well, the funny thing about Ghost is that you can just sit there forever and not touch the controls as long as you stay close to enemies. Imagine waiting for 15 minutes until you are literally lagging your PC to hell with enemies, and use an AOE ability to nuke them all to kingdom come. Then you loot and wait for the next batch of enemies. This mode sounds way too easy to abuse with the Shade sentinel.

No sentinels mode?

I would totally back this idea, but the one thing I think needs changing is the reward method... I think it should be similar to Defense missions, but time based. Like every 5 minutes of survival you are offered the chance to "Claim and exit" or battle another 5 minutes. Hostiles stop spawning at the 5 minute mark of course, and Intervals not ending until all hostiles are dead.

I would totally back this idea, but the one thing I think needs changing is the reward method... I think it should be similar to Defense missions, but time based. Like every 5 minutes of survival you are offered the chance to "Claim and exit" or battle another 5 minutes. Hostiles stop spawning at the 5 minute mark of course, and Intervals not ending until all hostiles are dead.

Problem with this is that it would break the intended game flow. OP specifically mentioned a continuous flow of enemies with no breaks, so having to pause for voting is not a good solution. You could perhaps get around this by having an escape dropship/vehicle come by, giving you implicitly the options to hop on or stay.

I could see this working under a few caveats:

1) No sentinel invisibility.

Sure you can bring shade but his ghost ability should not work. Otherwise four people with ghost would just sit there for days and be invincible.

2) No tall boxes for the infested ones.

Otherwise you hop on a box and GG. Same issue was with the shade ghost ability.

If those two things can be taken care of then this could be a fun way to just see how many kills you can get (and how laggy you can make things).

Edited by Tsukinoki

I could see this working under a few caveats:

1) No sentinel invisibility.

Sure you can bring shade but his ghost ability should not work. Otherwise four people with ghost would just sit there for days and be invincible.

2) No tall boxes for the infested ones.

Otherwise you hop on a box and GG. Same issue was with the shade ghost ability.

If those two things can be taken care of then this could be a fun way to just see how many kills you can get (and how laggy you can make things).

+1

i mentioned something like this a bunch of times and I would love to see this mode in-game

Edited by Guest

I'd rather just have the target in Capture missions run before you've been standing next to them for a couple of seconds. :/

or  capture chase they run +fight back from the start

chase sabotage blow something in a convoy up

chase assassinate  kill target boss/bosses off befor they get away /leave for mission

chase spy kill the squishy/s running away with the data an steal it

idea was just a simple idea to add some veriaty to the mix

as for the survival mode it should only be accessable from the dojo

Edited by DragoXXVIII