Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reliable price check website?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

Recently I've been using http://wftrading.net/ to check prices of items, but today I found out that it may not be so reliable.

I need a Reaper Prime Set, which according to this website is worth 100-150p, but when I try buying it in-game, people are saying it's worth 250p.

So, are people just stupid or is this website outdated? If so, are there any better websites to use, that gets updated more frequently?

5 answers to this question

Ah, wftrading.net, their website is hilarious.  I just have to unload a rant here, I apologize for it, but there is no legitimate outlet for my frustrations, so maybe at least a few of you can read this and say "Damn Right, Kam."

"We have up to date sale prices".  

...  Really?  How?  Do they just sit in region chat and say, "Oh, someone is selling Buzzkill for 80 plat, another is selling it for 350 plat.  It must be worth 215 plat, because that's halfway between the two.  Well, 215 is a weird number, let's just say it's at 250."

The only way that wftrading.net could be accurate is if they had access to DE's servers to allow them to extract trade data, and come up with median trade values of each item.  I HIGHLY DOUBT that DE gave them datamining access to the live servers.

warframe.market is the best thing to happen to Warframe since Redeemer.

55 minutes ago, Naftal said:

wftrading.net is bad

Use warframe.market to see the prices people are actually trying to sell and buy things for.

41 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Allow me to just say one thing here- warframe.market is the go-to thing you wanna check. However- check your prices from the MIDDLE of them- not the top or bottom. There's a fair number of people that put up fake posts because people tend to be rather gullible or innocent and only check the top or bottom prices and just say "ok that's good enough for a price check- not like anything else means anything". The ones in the middle are the ones that are for sure OK.