Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changes that I recommend for a few cheesy tricks

Leyers_of_facade

Staticor

Massive damage with a knockdown. Honestly this weapon really needs a nerf, the staticor spam in most games in conclave is frustrating.

I recommend a large nerf to its damage, probably halve the damage or keep it at 60% as it is of now.

Nyx's Absorb

Reduce blast range, the castana / grenade absorb tricks are irritating but it is to some extent a "type of play" (although I dislike using such cheap abilities) Currently the blast range is 12m I believe, I recommend reducing it to 8m or even less, as well as removing the short period of invulnerability after the ability ends (not sure if it is intended or bug).

Exalted blade

"Oh, there is a fight there" - uses exalted blade, easily nukes everyone off screen. I recommend reducing the size of the "Slash" to make it easier to dodge. Many maps are too small and these cuts can basically covers the vertical height of some of the pathways. Alternatively, we can make the damage of the slash lower towards the end of the slice but personally I don't think it is a good idea curently.

Tesla

Ok, this ability does do a decent amount of damage and it is a first ability. I can accept it doing its damage, but I recommend making it more visible. Dark energy in some maps mean people could not see the tesla most of the time under the shields are gone.... Something like a blinking bright spark indicating the trap will make it easier for players to counteract as well.

Reckoning

Uses it in a team fight... it usually kills most people or leave them low enough for a easy 1-2 shot on basically all guns. I recommend making the target of this ult "invulnerable" to other damage during the duration so that the damage they will take is purely the damage of the ult and also a small invulnerable period so that it is actually possible to get out of that fight.

Bladestorm

Casts it on a player... very likely to kill everyone in the room involved in a fight. Sure, I understand that it can miss, and how if you miss it is 100 energy off. But the auto targeting of other players can make this a easy cheese as one can cast it on a not moving / less moving target and everyone including those moving quickly dies. I recommend making this ability to be single target, but damage is high enough to guarantee kill at any time / frame.

And the most important suggestion...

Dedicated servers pls!

Edited by 14159265358979323846
spelling and grammar

Staticor : It will surely get changed at the next Hotfix.

Absorb : I don't still understand why it can affect everything behind walls and even knockdown. It should have a limted Punch-Through so It can pass through only small rocks, thin trees and walls. At least we should be safe from that behind big pillars. Why do we have obstacles in maps? For this reason! I don't care about the range If this is implied. Your idea is also understandable but I can already see the Flames in the forums lol.

Exalted Blade : I think the Main Problem is that you're able to the fill the area with "Hit-Boxes Of Instant Death" so easily by just mashing E. Maybe they should apply their Melee system at EB too. Half damage to E Combos, more damage to Hold and Pause Combos. If not, I would support your idea; reducing Range. Damage won't need to be changed then.

Tesla : Well they're basically meant to surprise us by hiding behind obstacles, but yeah they are sometimes really hard to see or even notice. I think it would be great if we can get a new Conclave Warframe Mod that can indicate where the Traps or Explosives are planted nearby(very short range though). Tesla is fine to me.

Reckoning : This ability makes Mag's Ult kinda useless(my thoughts). I think Holding the Enemy concept more fits to Mag since she even has unique animations for that. But in Conclave, it only gives stagger and gives damage over three times(kinda weak too). But Oberon's Ult seems to hold the target longer than its PVE version and also gives great Damage in one shot, easily finished by gunshots. So I completely agree and like your suggestion.

Bladestorm : Only able to hit a single Enemy is a bit harsh. Maybe much reduced damage other than initial target or range would be better. btw people say it's going to be reworked but I'm not sure. I guess it's the reason why DE isn't touching this ability at all.

And the most important reply...

Dedicated Servers? WANT!

Edited by Coo_DA

I haven't been able to do much in PVP, so, I can't exactly reiterate any points, or make any further suggestions on abilities. Mostly because, for me, PVP is relatively unplayable. Yeah, I can get a few kills here and there and can make full use of the movement system, but the lag kills. Let me say that again: LAG. KILLS. Two meanings, same solution, and that solution is Dedicated servers.

It's not like the gaming community is ignorant of the fact that people take full advantage of hosting games. I don't think I've played a game, yet, where I haven't seen someone jumping all over the map(teleporting, and no, not Ash frames), or unloaded half a clip from any weapon only to see the shield hit animation and watch them run away.

I'd love to play some PVP to break up the monotony of PVE. This is, however, the standard for many players. I could also agree that the earning system on conclave points needs a bit of a match up with the syndicate earnings system as well. Sure, it's based on performance, but allowing host advantage doesn't ensure fairness in earning capability. I'm not recommending both changes at once, but try dedicated servers for conclave, at least. This, subsequently, might fix the earning system complaint. If the PVP community had reliability, they might be able to draw some more people into the Warframe community in general, which means, more people willing to spend money, ergo, server costs would be covered, if they aren't already. This would also help from a development standpoint by guaranteeing level playing field, allowing more constructive, and reliable, feedback across a much larger community of players. They can claim they want to cut costs, but the reality is that these fall under the category of necessary expenditures when trying to create the best possible game; especially when you have a fair amount of players, across all platforms, who are practically begging and pleading for it. 

Edited by (XB1)AlucardTheNLK89

I think you can shoot Tesla nades to make them disappear.  Pretty sure after the first zap it's obvious where they are, tho I don't know what it's like for too low of graphics settings.

I'm thinking the OP on Staticor meant its auto detonate function.  Everything else about its quick shots and charged shot seems fine, imo.

Exalted Blade could use some work.

Reckoning could use some work, too.

Blade Storm...not sure what could be done for it...tho I'm hoping a rework is on the backburner so it's more interactive and fun to use both in PvE and PvP.

Edited by -cS-Nighttide77

I'm not sure if they changed anything, but it's when you get Sleep by an Equinox player and they stick a ton of talons on you to explode after you wake up. I don't know, it seems weird compared to any other weapon where you can't take damage when in Sleep and waking up.

Though I suppose there's not much that can be done about it, other than maybe making the talons bounce off you while in sleep, since you wont die instantly if none are stuck on you lol.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

48 minutes ago, noname_emanon said:

oy vey, something killed me, needs nerf *cries in orokinish*

To be honest, those weapons/abilities require no effort.
See how no one complains about daikyu? because yeah, it can 1 hit but needs skill to use.

To OP:
Exalted blade could use either a reduced range (The slashes, that is) or higher energy drain. 

Staticor: As someone said above, it'll get nerfed. No doubt. Either they reduce its damage or remove the knockdown, hopefully both.