Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expanding my colors

Acebaur

Question

So for those of you who've bought all or most of the color palettes, I'm looking for advice on which ones are going to be the most value if I were going to only buy say 2 of them.  Currently the palettes I have are the Classic, Saturated, Gamma and Valentines Day ones.  Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Well, if you wanna go all edgelord I recommend fire pallette. If you want to make your frames look prime-y orokin or again fire (it's got nice golds and a few good greys). It really depends on the look you're going for.

I personally use black, red and silver (don't judge, I just happen to like these colours) or black, white and gold (as a different take on primes) and I hardly use any colours outside the fire pallette, all I'm really missing is a nice orokin blue energy colour.

Maybe just go for the "Color Pack Beta" bundle - you get 3 pretty good palettes
(love those Infested Greens & Purples, Grineer has some neat "subdued" options, gotta have Smoke's true Black for Edgelord Tuesdays),
saving 56 Plat compared to buying 'em all individually.

In order of preference, I'd pick up Storm, Ice, Orokin, Fire, and Smoke (there's enough whites and blacks elsewhere that this is more of a final touch than a necessity in my opinion).  I can't recommend Storm highly enough.  If TronFrame's something you're looking for though, Ice is definitely what you're going for.

Spoiler

KYgKskw.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann
Added my Storm pallet Banshee