Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Every Comment $10 Will Be Donated to the ALS Association

(PSN)GreenOps-Sniper

Lol, this thing still exists.

I realized a while back how this thread doesn't make sense. The OP never mentioned a cap to the donations, indicating they can afford any amount of capital to be donated. And if they can... why make this thread in the first place? Why not just go and donate all you have at once instead of waiting for randoms to stipulate how much will be given out?

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately ,  there is no  way  to show a picture ,  unless  you  all want to see my personal  bank information . I know  some won't  believe  it  was a real  thing .  But I know  it was real and actual  money  was donated  with the new place of the Warframe  community , and that was the original  goal. So it doesn't  bother  me if people  don't  believe  me

12 hours ago, (PS4)GreenOps-Sniper said:

Unfortunately ,  there is no  way  to show a picture ,  unless  you  all want to see my personal  bank information . I know  some won't  believe  it  was a real  thing .  But I know  it was real and actual  money  was donated  with the new place of the Warframe  community , and that was the original  goal. So it doesn't  bother  me if people  don't  believe  me

get photoshop or use mspaint, scribble out the information.

• 4 weeks later...