Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i need help

dadich

Question

8 answers to this question

If you are playing warframe within the same network you have to adjust the ports each of you use. If you use the same ones on both pc's one of you will get kicked out after a while. I experienced this when a friend brought a laptop over.

Here's a screenshot of what I mean:

fcn8nKu.png

Just change it to something else on one of the computers and it should be fixed.

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz
fixed the image

45 minutes ago, zY_Spartan_Yz said:

If you are playing warframe within the same network you have to adjust the ports each of you use. If you use the same ones on both pc's one of you will get kicked out after a while. I experienced this when a friend brought a laptop over.

Here's a screenshot of what I mean:

Hide contents

fcn8nKu.png

Just change it to something else on one of the computers and it should be fixed.

ive tried it but still no use i get logged off anyways...

2 hours ago, dadich said:

ive tried it but still no use i get logged off anyways...

Hmm then I'm afraid I don't know what could be the issue.

As mentioned by others, it could be your firewall. A simple router restart can fix a lot of things, maybe even a pc restart.

Perhaps it's your internet having issues reaching your pc (assuming wireless).

Another possibility would be your internet being too slow and therefore timing-out with the warframe server thus disconnecting you. It would seem unlikely because your internet would have to be extremely slow or being used completely by another device.

All I can say is just restart some things first because that fixes a ton of problems most of the time. Other than that I suggest listening to others with helpful tips and tricks. Good luck!