Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elemental Buff Augemnts

-BM-Mitz

Question

Since I don't have friends online to test this at the moment, I wanted to ask you guys something about mods such as Freeze Force.

If you use 2 such augments, do they combine? If you buff a Frost with lets say Saryn, does his ice wave do viral procs or does the damage type mix only with weapons and other buffs.

Thank you for doing the testing for me, sorry for bothering.

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Freeze_Force

from my understanding yes and no. if you (Frost) cast it on me (Saryn) it will apply cold to my attacks and vise versa (i cast on you, you get toxin) but if you cast on rhino and i cast on rhino, they combine to make viral

I didn't want to rely on the wiki cause some time ago the info on them was bugged out. But I get your point. I think it's like that too

So if I understand the answers here correctly, it doesn't combine with the element from am ability, it just adds the (for example) toxin damage. However, if 2 different ones are used they will add their combined damage (and you still get the normal ability element).

So in the example OP gave just a saryn buffing frost would give cold + toxin dmg, buffing the frost with elec and toxin would make his abilities deal cold + corrosive. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

9 minutes ago, OG_DragonSkllzz said:

So if I understand the answers here correctly, it doesn't combine with the element from am ability, it just adds the (for example) toxin damage. However, if 2 different ones are used they will add their combined damage (and you still get the normal ability element).

So in the example OP gave just a saryn buffing frost would give cold + toxin dmg, buffing the frost with elec and toxin would make his abilities deal cold + corrosive. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I dont think it will change or augment the damage of abilities, just weapon damage. then again, i dont use those mods because im on ps4 and its a little harder to target allies with those abilities, and im just going off of info from the wiki

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

I dont think it will change or augment the damage of abilities, just weapon damage. then again, i dont use those mods because im on ps4 and its a little harder to target allies with those abilities, and im just going off of info from the wiki

Really? I thought people specifically used those for adding damage to things like RJ excal etc. Also OP mentioned frost's ice wave specifically (his 2).