Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Temporary profile "relocation"

phoenix1992

Question

Hello,
I need to take a break from the internet for couple of days - a week (personal reasons). I know a person that I trust (a lot) and he volunteered to keep an eye out for Baro and the daily log in rewards. 
But he is in Canada, while I am in Europe - should I give a heads up to anyone from Digital Extremes for it (so it won'look like account sell/theft)? And If yes - to whom?

1 answer to this question

I personally don't know of the party you should contact through Support about something like this.

While it is against some of the rules to disclose your login information to even someone you trust, your account is under your control regardless, and DE holds nothing viable if something happens to it.

I would recommend to you to just keep it to yourself for now, and contact support about it if something arises, but if you feel like doing something preemptive about it, you can shoot up Support, and just make a ticket in the correct subcategory (Miscellaneous or something in this case) and address what is going on there.

They will probably tell you what I just did, but regardless... it's your call on what you decide to do with your account. :)

Good Luck!

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy