Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overwatch vs Battleborn

Rhundis

So did I miss something about Overwatch fans hating on battleborn fans? I got myself slammed on an internet forum simply because I said I prefer Battleborn over Overwatch.

Anyone have an idea where this came from? I mean the games aren't even out yet and I know Blizzard fans can be a bit Toxic but still.

I came here simply because I like the community and people actually post constructive criticism over flame wars so thanks for being propose living beings tenno.

Because some people like one cartoony looking shooter over another cartoony looking shooter.

Even though these games play entirely different from each other.

Battleborn is a MOBA lite shooter, and Overwatch is a objective based shooter.

Aesthetically, Battleborn looks way to messy from what I have seen, while Overwatch looks way more polished.

Battleborn is being built around its absurdity and full on craziness, and Overwatch is built around giving everything a character.

But to a simple internet person, they are both cartoonish class based team based shooter TF2 ripoffs , so anything that has any element of that are going to have their fanboys that are ready to rip you to shreds for hurting their feelings. If you don't want to get torn at, then don't say anything.

1 hour ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

Because some people like one cartoony looking shooter over another cartoony looking shooter.

Even though these games play entirely different from each other.

Battleborn is a MOBA lite shooter, and Overwatch is a objective based shooter.

Aesthetically, Battleborn looks way to messy from what I have seen, while Overwatch looks way more polished.

Battleborn is being built around its absurdity and full on craziness, and Overwatch is built around giving everything a character.

But to a simple internet person, they are both cartoonish class based team based shooter TF2 ripoffs , so anything that has any element of that are going to have their fanboys that are ready to rip you to shreds for hurting their feelings. If you don't want to get torn at, then don't say anything.

Mainly tf2. I've played for 1000 hours and yeah.

Huh, all of that makes sense. Guess I'm attached to gearbox due to my love of the borderlands series and my 1000+ hours on TF2. 

I'll probably get both though, and I'll withhold judgement on both until I get to see the game in full. Betas aren't completed games and can change. 

Thanks for the input guys.