Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily login reward

juanrios_94

Today i didn't receive the reward, i was online and re-login at 00:02 but didn't receive any message indicating that received the reward

i do this post because the hotfix 18.8.0 say:  ''Players will no longer have to log in/out to receive the Daily Tribute prompt if already logged in when the login resets. ''

so, maybe i recive the reward but the game didn't show me

sorry if you do not understand ,i use google translate.

daily login reward not workin

This is the second day I did not recieve my daily log in reward.

Seems it is to do with being in game when the timer ticks over.

Not very happy, was at like day 110 or so :-(

A response from the devs would be nice.

ootyfast

I failed to receive a login reward today as well.

I was in a mission with teammates who all got their login rewards when we finished a mission and extracted after the reset time. All the others in the squad got their rewards, I did not.

I logged out and back in to see if that would initiate it and it didn't.

While I don't need the login rewards this does set back my progress towards the milestones for the future.

Can someone advise whether this is support ticket worthy please?

G'day Again,

I will log out today before tick over time for the daily to see if maybe that is

what is causing the problem. Wraith2, after your post it seems that it is

a ramdom bug with being in game when it ticks over. was hoping to

see it in the list of fixes today or least see a reply from the devs.

I will do a support ticket today if I am now behind my mate who was a day

behind me in log in days or if it doesn't appear today.

ootyfast

G'day,

Sorry for the delay in posting this

Logged in after tick over for daily and got got daily reward yesterday.

Was on with my mate and I am still 1 day ahead of him on daily log in ( day 111 )

So looks like it still ticked off the days even tho it looked and felt like there was

no log in reward.

ootyfast

Same thing happened to me. I opened a thread in this forum earlier so I'm just gonna copy/paste my thread in here, seeing as how a lot of people are replying and it's our best bet for DE's attention.

"

Hey there DE <3

I didn't receive my daily login reward for 14/04. I'm from Europe, playing on PC. I played well past the 01:00 (13/04->14/04) reset of the login reward but I didn't get a prompt with it. Neither did I get one when I logged in in the morning at around 08:15 (14/04). 

Possible to confirm whether or not this is true? Is it possible that it just bugged out and I didn't see it but I still got something or was I just not paying too much attention?

"

Hope this gets looked at!

EDIT: Same thing happened with the login reward for 16/04. I played past the reset last night, didn't get a reward pop up and didn't get it when I logged on in the afternoon of 16/04.

Edited by kri4o

It is or will be. Please do keep in kind that as soon as you submit a ticket to support that it takes about 1-2 weeks to get a response due to the high popularity of support. 

Also the fact that DE doesnt drop a reply to this thread doesn't mean they haven't read it and are working on it. Just keep faith and be patient Tenno :)

Same, i got the sindicate points, conclave points but no reward if im online 

all Works perfect if i logout, wait until daily reward ticks, wait some more minutes and then log in

edit : looks like i still get the reward (no click on the metal box to show the reward), got the bp of some hammer on my foundry (and i never buy it)

Edited by caosfox