Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place / most efficient way for farming kubrow mods?

(PSN)sb001001

Question

5 answers to this question

Just go to earth and kill lots of kubrows. If your looking for anything other than bite, you can pretty easily get it just by playing a lot on earth. If you are looking for bite, i recommend you try to transmute for it or just buy it. Ive only seen bite drop once

22 minutes ago, spacerocks said:

Just go to earth and kill lots of kubrows. If your looking for anything other than bite, you can pretty easily get it just by playing a lot on earth. If you are looking for bite, i recommend you try to transmute for it or just buy it. Ive only seen bite drop once

15 minutes ago, (XB1)freakytiki3 said:

Apollodorus Mercury, lowest level Grineer survival with Drakk. Just don't kill the Masters so they keep summoning.

Hide contents

I ended up getting Bite from transmution, good luck

Well, as you both so competently deducted, bite is the one I was hoping to farm but I guess I better save myself the trouble then and try to get it through transmutation or just buy it from another player. Thanks for the advice! Better to know now than to waste hours farming for naught.

2 hours ago, (PS4)sb001001 said:

Well, as you both so competently deducted, bite is the one I was hoping to farm but I guess I better save myself the trouble then and try to get it through transmutation or just buy it from another player. Thanks for the advice! Better to know now than to waste hours farming for naught.

The problem with farming Bite is the kubrow / drahk drop tables are crammed full of WAY too much stuff.  If you get blessed with a rare drop there are 8 other non-Bite mods it might be.  The odds just get sadly small.

The good news is the mod isn't all that expensive in trade.  A lot of people don't like kubrows and thus don't want the mod if they transmute it.  I probably have extras I could trade you for something if you strike out finding one in game chat.