The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

"A fair, ye say?" He mused for a bit and then attempted to initiate the dirty topic, "for some uncanny reasons, only mesas, valkyrs and embers don't slap me ear straight out". He looked at the hall, witnessing a single pilot of the mentioned frames (who is literally too hot) , "maybe it has to do something with their lack of arrogance, unlike all those novas, nyxes, and banshees" he mocked what appears to be his image of an average "noble" frame "ooh, look at meh! I'm soo godamn rare and glorious that the poor sods die meters away to me swag alo-o-o-one!". He subsided as quickly as went full clown.

Edited by Teloch

11 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv laughed, almost choking on her chocolate. The Rhinos words and nentioned frames got her an idea however...

"Say pal, what do you think of Irish chicks?"

Ember's word "Irish" had an instant "cooling" effect on the Rhino.

"Irish? What's that? A subculture of sorts?" he scratched his temple "I dunno..."

((Only the rarest nerds would know about Celts by this time. Nerds like Ceffy XD))

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Irish? What's that? A subculture of sorts?" he scratched his temple "I dunno..."

((Only the rarest nerds would know about Celts by this time. Nerds like Ceffy XD))

((Celts? You mean the Roman name for the Irish? The guys who charged buck-naked into war with the intent on mentally scarring their foes and physically scarring them as well? I watched 'Orrible 'Istory, mate. I know (sort of) me stuff!))

6 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

((Celts? You mean the Roman name for the Irish? The guys who charged buck-naked into war with the intent on mentally scarring their foes and physically scarring them as well? I watched 'Orrible 'Istory, mate. I know (sort of) me stuff!))

((By the warframe time point, Irish would be as widely known as the prehistoric troglodyte hominids by now))

Just now, Teloch said:

((By the warframe time point, Irish would be as widely known as the prehistoric troglodyte hominids by now))

((Except by Umbra, who absolutely loves the idea of mentally scarring opponents right before leaving nothing for the coroner to identify.))*

*Also because I throw him into various mindbattle situations. Like the WH40k universe. I imagine him either dying immediately or living long enough to get the blessings of Khorne from acting as he usually does.

36 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The Ember signed "You know, nationalities? The way someone acts and talks, accents, whatever. Irish is kinds similar to yours"

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

The Ember signed "You know, nationalities? The way someone acts and talks, accents, whatever. Irish is kinds similar to yours"

"Why didn't you say so? I've seen like two gaelic blokes in flesh since the awakenin' and one lass on the blabber box" 

Edited by Teloch

6 hours ago, Teloch said:

"Why didn't you say so? I've seen like two gaelic blokes in flesh since the awakenin' and one lass on the blabber box" 

"Well...  now, what if I told you that Irish chick is also a curvy Valkyr? Hooked?" she slightly grinned.

10 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well...  now, what if I told you that Irish chick is also a curvy Valkyr? Hooked?" she slightly grinned.

His original answer stuck somewhere between "like a junkie" and "are you a pimp?" , but instead, he barked mockingly and replied "So, you know a bosomy kitty and ask me if I'm hooked? Do I look like one of those Zhgna-Zhgna* queers to you?!"

((*He meant Nezhas))

Edited by Teloch

21 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

"Ah, the Ramparts! Gotta love it when they don't occupy them fast enough. I reckon I only got 250 on one before some sneaky bastard came up from behind and tore me off." She took a swig of fine-&#! booze before continuing. "Then Umbra swung in and ripped the poor guy apart. Limbs just should not bend that way."
"I don't recall you complaining at the time!"

Alcander laughed at that comment, louder than usual as the alcohol started to kick in. {Gotta slow up a bit, here....don't want to say something I'll regret}
"I've had a few good teammates from time to time. One of the first ones to really help me out for a good while was a Valkyr. Bit of a Beserker, tough as nails - usually acted as a distraction to the stronger enemies as I kept a distance and sniped key targets. Worked together for quite a while.....but, she moved onto greener pastures after getting a bit more experience. Still: it was a good run while it lasted...*sigh*, I guess all good things come to an end eventually"

Edited by Locky122

"Ah, ya gotta enjoy 'em while they last." The Birdbrain said with a melancholic tone. "Learned that one the hard way very early on. Still, no need to drudge down the good times with the dark and stormy past. After all, we're all here for a good time aren't we?" She said, with a wink and a nudge*.

*Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more eh?**

**Are you insinuating something?

5 minutes ago, Locky122 said:

"I guess I can put it aside for one night at least..." says Alcander with a sly grin and a wink.

"Don't suppose you wanna get out of here? Or do you need a but more of the ol' Dutch courage?" Lysandra teased.

Is she really going to leave me alone here? Umbra thought to himself worriedly. With the denial of physics and molesting pinball machines?

14 hours ago, Teloch said:

His original answer stuck somewhere between "like a junkie" and "are you a pimp?" , but instead, he barked mockingly and replied "So, you know a bosomy kitty and ask me if I'm hooked? Do I look like one of those Zhgna-Zhgna* queers to you?!"

((*He meant Nezhas))

"I honestly barely understand about half of what you're saying" Luv replied bluntly.

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"I honestly barely understand about half of what you're saying" Luv replied bluntly.

He rolled his eyes "Bummer... Just call in your sweet Molly Malone* while I try to remember how to knit signs. Just in case"

((*Who would know that RP thread would indirectly broaden our outlook?))

Edited by Teloch

3 hours ago, Teloch said:

He rolled his eyes "Bummer... Just call in your sweet Molly Malone* while I try to remember how to knit signs. Just in case"

((*Who would know that RP thread would indirectly broaden our outlook?))

((Question: when are you going to update le excel docco? One can only read the same humorous statuses so many times before the chuckles are murdered by boredom.))

5 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

((Question: when are you going to update le excel docco? One can only read the same humorous statuses so many times before the chuckles are murdered by boredom.))

((But moooom, I don't wanna go to school work! ;( ))

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

((But moooom, I don't wanna go to school work! ;( ))

((I'm not your mother, pal. Nor am I your father. Or your fathers cousins sons daughters cousins roommate (which would make us absolutely nothing in the first place). I am also not you pet cat/dog/bird/snake/snek/snaayke/sectoid/pectod/muton/futon/cylon/robot/robocat/robodog/cyberdog/GabeN@ValveSoftware.com/pile of cheese/sandwich cooker/trouser press/pig/tree/Nidoking/Arceus/Mew/Ditto/Eevee/Lictor/Space Marine/Ripper/Skipper/Clipper/chipper/dipper/long island trouser snake/50k tonne battleship/cybernetic organsim either.))

6 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

((I'm not your mother, pal. Nor am I your father. Or your fathers cousins sons daughters cousins roommate (which would make us absolutely nothing in the first place). I am also not you pet cat/dog/bird/snake/snek/snaayke/sectoid/pectod/muton/futon/cylon/robot/robocat/robodog/cyberdog/GabeN@ValveSoftware.com/pile of cheese/sandwich cooker/trouser press/pig/tree/Nidoking/Arceus/Mew/Ditto/Eevee/Lictor/Space Marine/Ripper/Skipper/Clipper/chipper/dipper/long island trouser snake/50k tonne battleship/cybernetic organsim either.))

((Alright, ye noisy ethereal being, I'll give you some comedy first and then go to a psychologist))