The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

7 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Sei nodded. "Sure. I'd like a shot of Nobel."

((Nobel is a liquor you can only get in Hollum, on Ameland, one of the islands in the netherlands. Just in case anyone was wondering XD))

-Rhys flagged down a Waiter Osprey within moments.- "One shot of Nobel, and a shot of whiskey, please."

11 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Sei nodded gratefully and seemed to relax ever so slightly.

-As their drinks arrived, Rhys downed his whiskey shot.- "Ahh...So, I guess I ought to tell you a little bit about myself, even if Assimilation has taken everything about me and converted it nonetheless.  You know my name and occupation well enough, but I bet you didn't know I have a knack for collecting old, pre-Orokin music."

10 hours ago, Sintag said:

-As their drinks arrived, Rhys downed his whiskey shot.- "Ahh...So, I guess I ought to tell you a little bit about myself, even if Assimilation has taken everything about me and converted it nonetheless.  You know my name and occupation well enough, but I bet you didn't know I have a knack for collecting old, pre-Orokin music."

Sei downed her Nobel and shook her head. "Indeed I did not. Heck, I didn't even know there WAS pre-Orokin music."

On 23-8-2016 at 2:15 PM, Ghost333 said:

"I have no friggin idea." Umbra sighed. "Last time I tried hooking up anything void-related was a battery so I wouldn't need a matter-to-energy converter to stay powered. Damn thing blew me in half the moment I wired it up. So I'm just using giant lithium batteries and nanites to run everything."

"That doesn't sound pretty. Although a friend of mine also is an android like you and her body does seem capable of using void powers."

35 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Sei downed her Nobel and shook her head. "Indeed I did not. Heck, I didn't even know there WAS pre-Orokin music."

"You'd be quite surprised as to what else I can find, honest.  One time, I found some of this weird chocolate.  For some reason, it was classed a narcotic.  I still have the stuff on the Liset.  ...But good GOD, the security!  Only barely escaped with the data and the chocolate.  You'd think the Corpus really wanted to keep the stuff, more so than the data." -Rhys chuckled at that heist.-

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"That doesn't sound pretty. Although a friend of mine also is an android like you and her body does seem capable of using void powers."

"Eh, I had all my guts replaced with metal by that point. It wasn't gory. I mean, unless you count some 20 kilos of shrapnel as gore." Umbra said with a shrug. "Also, tell your friend to send me the specs, might be handy for an upgrade."

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"Eh, I had all my guts replaced with metal by that point. It wasn't gory. I mean, unless you count some 20 kilos of shrapnel as gore." Umbra said with a shrug. "Also, tell your friend to send me the specs, might be handy for an upgrade."

"So you slowly had your real body replaced with robotics overtime? Am i interpetating it correctly?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

"So you slowly had your real body replaced with robotics overtime? Am i interpetating it correctly?"

Umbra nodded. "Aye. Started upgrading myself shortly after the Fall, though the first lot was more 'life-saving surgery' than 'willing augmentation'. Didn't really do much until about a year ago when I decided just to start upgrading myself as I went, and bada bing, bada boom. Here I am, 72% polymer."

1 hour ago, Ghost333 said:

Umbra nodded. "Aye. Started upgrading myself shortly after the Fall, though the first lot was more 'life-saving surgery' than 'willing augmentation'. Didn't really do much until about a year ago when I decided just to start upgrading myself as I went, and bada bing, bada boom. Here I am, 72% polymer."

"Huh... so how does it feel like? The being partly polymer thing?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Huh... so how does it feel like? The being partly polymer thing?"

"It literally feels like nothing. Unless I have pain receptors on, I can't feel a damn thing. No itches, no weird random bubbly sensation in the back of my neck, no feeling of ants or worms in my veins, nothing." Umbra sighed. "It was kinda weird at first, but at this point I don't really miss lacking a proper sense of touch over my entire body. My hands are enough and if I ever get a random itching sensation, I just 'scratch' it electronically."

"It literally feels like nothing. Unless I have pain receptors on, I can't feel a damn thing. No itches, no weird random bubbly sensation in the back of my neck, no feeling of ants or worms in my veins, nothing." Umbra sighed. "It was kinda weird at first, but at this point I don't really miss lacking a proper sense of touch over my entire body. My hands are enough and if I ever get a random itching sensation, I just 'scratch' it electronically."

"That does sound weird, I guess I should ask Indy for how it works with her considering she is completly robotic. Honestly sometimes she is scaringly alive for an AI."

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"That does sound weird, I guess I should ask Indy for how it works with her considering she is completly robotic. Honestly sometimes she is scaringly alive for an AI."

"Why are you scared if it's an AI being too alive?" Umbra asked, leaning back. "I'd be more worried if it were a VI."

"Why are you scared if it's an AI being too alive?" Umbra asked, leaning back. "I'd be more worried if it were a VI."

"Still it's unsettling at times. It's just weird that often it feels like I'm actually talking to a human and not just lines of codes."

4 hours ago, Sintag said:

"You'd be quite surprised as to what else I can find, honest.  One time, I found some of this weird chocolate.  For some reason, it was classed a narcotic.  I still have the stuff on the Liset.  ...But good GOD, the security!  Only barely escaped with the data and the chocolate.  You'd think the Corpus really wanted to keep the stuff, more so than the data." -Rhys chuckled at that heist.-

Sei giggled. "I hacked into a Corpus datanet once only to find nothing but pudding recipes. That was my hardest operation yet!"

36 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Sei giggled. "I hacked into a Corpus datanet once only to find nothing but pudding recipes. That was my hardest operation yet!"

-Rhys smiled.- "Hacked into a Grineer data vault.  Saw two Lancers arguing as to why they'd need to use a Forma to hold a Grakata in your other hand."

17 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Rhys smiled.- "Hacked into a Grineer data vault.  Saw two Lancers arguing as to why they'd need to use a Forma to hold a Grakata in your other hand."

"I distracted the Infested hive mind once. I sent in an Assimilated Charger whilst an Assimilated Loki hacked the system from within. The hive mind could not comprehend the existance of the Assimilated Charger and tried to Assimilate other Infested. When the Tenno came to Exterminate that Infestation, all the Infested were already dead..."

28 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"I distracted the Infested hive mind once. I sent in an Assimilated Charger whilst an Assimilated Loki hacked the system from within. The hive mind could not comprehend the existance of the Assimilated Charger and tried to Assimilate other Infested. When the Tenno came to Exterminate that Infestation, all the Infested were already dead..."

"Remind me to never anger you.  Also, I once had Clem distract security while I ran around dumping my special brand of poison into the new flesh vats at Uranus.  Consists of cyanide, anthrax, Saryn Spores, Infestation, mutated to as not to infect any wounds the resulting, highly mutated puddles of goo open, and some good old fashioned toxins.  Been meaning to use that for a while now, and, well, the results did not disappoint."

31 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Remind me to never anger you.  Also, I once had Clem distract security while I ran around dumping my special brand of poison into the new flesh vats at Uranus.  Consists of cyanide, anthrax, Saryn Spores, Infestation, mutated to as not to infect any wounds the resulting, highly mutated puddles of goo open, and some good old fashioned toxins.  Been meaning to use that for a while now, and, well, the results did not disappoint."

"I had the Grineer cloning procedures altered once. That batch came out as kamikazes."

24 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"I had the Grineer cloning procedures altered once. That batch came out as kamikazes."

"So you made a batch of Butchers, then.  Ever stolen an old chainsaw from a Grineer logging facility, modified it to use your Energy as fuel, and proceeded to kill Vor with it?"

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

"I'm no killer. I did send an army of Hyenas after him ince though."

"That's...Actually pretty funny.  Anyhow, enough about the insanity on our job.  We're bound to run into more of it.  Care for another round?"